PDA

View Full Version : swaybar prices?

Revrent
07-29-2018, 05:32 PM
After already buying an aftermarket swaybar and not being able to get it swapped over when trading it in on a new bike and now realizing that the new bike would also benefit from an aftermarket sway bar I am looking for places that sell them.

So far, I have found a few places that sell Baja Rons. Are there any places that offer discounts?

oldguyinTX
07-29-2018, 06:39 PM
After already buying an aftermarket swaybar and not being able to get it swapped over when trading it in on a new bike and now realizing that the new bike would also benefit from an aftermarket sway bar I am looking for places that sell them.

So far, I have found a few places that sell Baja Rons. Are there any places that offer discounts?

Just buy it from Ron, you'll get the best price & service. In fact, most other vendors charge more. I believe the bar and links for an RT are $288.00 delivered, but don't quote me on that.

EDIT: Just checked Ron's site on the home page & the above mentioned price is correct.

JayBros
07-29-2018, 07:33 PM
What he said!

AY4B
07-29-2018, 08:03 PM
Right now the only alternative is Spyder Extras. Their swaybar is 229.99 but im not sure if the quality is the same. If it were me, Id go with the Baja Ron proven quality.

AY4B
07-29-2018, 08:16 PM
Just get the Baja Ron and bring it to my house. Ill save you money on installation to make the difference plus some.