PDA

View Full Version : Ride-On Tire Sealant

gerald37
07-27-2018, 07:41 PM
Has anybody used or using Ride-on Tire Sealant and Ba-lancer?

SpyderAnn01
07-27-2018, 08:39 PM
I used it ling ago on my first Spyder and my trailer. Then I had a flat trailer tire and it did nothing to stop the leak so I never used it again. If you are thinking about it be sure to buy the auto formula and not the motorcycle formula.

gerald37
07-27-2018, 08:51 PM
I used it ling ago on my first Spyder and my trailer. Then I had a flat trailer tire and it did nothing to stop the leak so I never used it again. If you are thinking about it be sure to buy the auto formula and not the motorcycle formula.

For the price I did not know if it was worth it. I have my front wheels and tires balanced real well and have the Centrimatic wheel balancer on the rear. I have Lamonster tire sealant but have never put any in my tires. I don't want to gum up my wheels or mess up my Doran Tire Monitoring System. Will the AmerSeal gun up inside on the wheel and will it bother the Doran Tire Monitoring System?

bmwlarry
07-28-2018, 08:33 AM
I used on previous spyder but this time I am using Lamonster tire sealant. Its less expensive and I like supporting site vendors.

gerald37
07-28-2018, 02:33 PM
I used on previous spyder but this time I am using Lamonster tire sealant. Its less expensive and I like supporting site vendors.
I decided to use Lamonster sealant in my Spyder tires. I had purchased the centralmatic balancers from him a while back so my tires are in balancers. After reading I feel his sealant is better than Ride-on.