PDA

View Full Version : Calling Magic Man

bjt
06-02-2009, 06:45 PM
Hey Magic, I tried calling you today before I left for work and got the answering machine. I left a message and then PM'ed you when I got to work. It appears you haven't read the PM yet. Its kind of important to me if you can read it and help me out tomorrow morning. Thanks bro.

fastfraser
06-02-2009, 06:49 PM
I think the Magicman is at Americade til Sun.:dontknow:

jeuchler
06-02-2009, 06:51 PM
Hey Magic, I tried calling you today before I left for work and got the answering machine. I left a message and then PM'ed you when I got to work. It appears you haven't read the PM yet. Its kind of important to me if you can read it and help me out tomorrow morning. Thanks bro.

Sent a pm.

tatt2r
06-02-2009, 06:58 PM

i think your right ....

wyliec
06-02-2009, 07:06 PM
i think your right ....

When I spoke to Pat a few weeks ago, she said that their phone number was going to roll-over to them while they were at Americade. I had asked if I needed to cancel a scheduled appt. how would I get in touch with them. She said to call the same number and they would still pick up.

bjt
06-02-2009, 07:07 PM

i think your right ....

Darn it! :gaah: Makes it tough for me to order stuff from him. :D

I figured he was busy doing something as he always calls back or responds fairly quickly. :doorag: Hopefully he can help me out tomorrow. :pray:

Spydr in KS
06-02-2009, 07:10 PM
I got a quick reponse to an email today and my order shipped same day:clap:

bjt
06-02-2009, 07:18 PM
I got a quick reponse to an email today and my order shipped same day:clap:

:banghead: It never occured to me to email him. Oh well, live and learn.

Magic Man
06-02-2009, 08:16 PM
Darn it! :gaah: Makes it tough for me to order stuff from him. :D

I figured he was busy doing something as he always calls back or responds fairly quickly. :doorag: Hopefully he can help me out tomorrow. :pray:

Too bad your stuff is already on it's way to you! :yikes:

Remember.....

"Grasshopper when you can snatch the LED from my hand it will be time for you to leave." LOL :roflblack:

Your stuff will be there on Thurs or Fri. :thumbup:

MM

bone crusher
06-02-2009, 08:20 PM
Evan is in many places at one time...he's got one of them replicatin' thingamagiggys...

bjt
06-02-2009, 08:32 PM

Remember.....

"Grasshopper when you can snatch the LED from my hand it will be time for you to leave." LOL :roflblack:

MM

You are the best bro. :clap:

vt228
06-02-2009, 08:33 PM
:thumbup:magicman :thumbup:

dear sir your prodic was here in 1 day works great people here want same finderlights and dress up kit told them to look at your sight .
Thank you for the help and the time you took to help me in time for the vetren ride we rased 1,329.66 for disabled vets Thank you always Don..
if I owe for second sencer let me no t/y:thumbup:

madozier
06-02-2009, 08:35 PM
Evan is in many places at one time...he's got one of them replicatin' thingamagiggys...

Is that the new replicatin' thingamagiggy with the enhanced flux capacitor?

Magic Man
06-02-2009, 08:39 PM
Is that the new replicatin' thingamagiggy with the enhanced flux capacitor?

It's the new Turbo 5.0 version! :ohyea:

MM

madozier
06-02-2009, 08:51 PM
It's the new Turbo 5.0 version! :ohyea:

MM
Nice!!!:2thumbs:

Remmos
06-02-2009, 09:11 PM
So, MM, what is the best way to talk to you about an placing an order tomorrow (wed 6/3):chat:?

Jeff

bjt
06-03-2009, 07:05 AM
While nosing around his site this morning, I found that I could actually order from them online. If I would have found that yesterday or the day before, I would have went that route.

Magic Man
06-03-2009, 07:10 AM
While nosing around his site this morning, I found that I could actually order from them online.

Imagine that! :shocked:

A web store you can order from by clicking the "Add to cart" link! :gaah:

Try not to let that get out or everybody will be doing it. :D :roflblack:

MM

zzneonzz
06-03-2009, 07:14 AM

MM

:roflblack:

bjt
06-03-2009, 07:27 AM

MM

:opps: I'm just so used to calling you for orders and reading all the posts from people who call you and their satisfaction level...

It didn't occur to me there was any other way to order from NMN. :D

Firefly
06-03-2009, 09:40 AM
While nosing around his site this morning, I found that I could actually order from them online. If I would have found that yesterday or the day before, I would have went that route.

Wow - better hope that idea doesn't catch on or everyone will start ordering things off of this 'internet' thing- :roflblack:

bjt
06-05-2009, 07:27 AM
Thanks Magic Man. The plate frame and back was waiting for me when I got home from work last night. :thumbup:

Roaddog2
06-05-2009, 07:32 AM

MMI like to Harass Mrs Magic :chat::D

irish2themax
06-05-2009, 10:14 AM
finderlights

Do these help you locate your :spyder2: in a dark parking lot?

Roaddog2
06-05-2009, 10:31 AM

Remember.....

MMThe Master slipped in his closet at his hotel and Hung Himself :pray: what was he doing in there anyway HDX do you have any answer for this :dontknow::helpsmilie:

Firefly
06-05-2009, 11:03 AM
The Master slipped in his closet at his hotel and Hung Himself :pray: what was he doing in there anyway HDX do you have any answer for this :dontknow::helpsmilie:

His death apparently may not have been intentional - seems grasshopper also had a rope around his pebbles at the time of his unfortunate death.:shocked:

retread
06-05-2009, 02:03 PM
Or is he into cloning?

john