PDA

View Full Version : F4 Contest! Chance to win $25 Visa gift card!

F4 Customs
07-26-2018, 09:48 AM
F4 Customs wants to say "Thanks" to our customers. We are holding a contest for the chance the to win 1 of 6 $25 Visa gift cards to use wherever you want!

Here is how it goes:
Post a picture of your Spyder with your F4 Customs windshield and tell us what size and what you love about your F4 windshield! Remember this is supposed to be a fun way to show off your motorcycle, so be creative! Please reply to this post/thread to be entered into the contest. The contest will end 08/09/2018 at 11:59 P.M.

We will pick the top 3 posts for the RT and F3 to receive gift cards!

Thank you again for being our customers, we really love working with the Spyder community, we can't wait to see your ride!

- The F4 Customs Team

Cruzr Joe
07-26-2018, 04:59 PM
I have the 25 inch Clear Vented F-4 Custom Windshield on my 2018 F-3 Limited, this is my Second windshield from F-4 Customs (My first windshield was sold along with my previous Spyder)

I ordered a new windshield from F-4 Customs the same day i bought my new Spyder, because i had one on my previous Spyder and loved it, easy to clean, durable, looks like a factory job and works like a charm, my wife (as a passenger) loves it because it eliminates the wind buffer on her head.

Only the best quality products go on my Spyder

Cruzr Joe

If i win one of the prizes please hold it for me as a credit towards my next purchase.

Purple Guy
07-26-2018, 06:38 PM
I have a Stock size tinted F4 Custom Windshield.
This is my 3rd windshield from F4 Customs, I've had a clear tall wide with vent, it was to large for my tastes, one of my riding buddies loves it and another stock tinted which I needed to repace after it stopped silver dollar size rock going at hiway speed. No cracks or spydering of the windshield, just a small chip. Don't even want to think what would have happened with a OEM sheild...
After my first 2 F4 windshields I decided to "save some money" and bought a competitor's windshield, got exactly what I paid for.
You really don't realize the clairity and rain shedding improvments with a F4 Custom shield until you have had one and then put an inferior shield on.
I suffered through a 3 week bike trip and was on the phone the next day that I returned! Learned my lesson, never again!!!

Jeffmal
08-01-2018, 08:53 AM
F4 Customs wants to say "Thanks" to our customers. We are holding a contest for the chance the to win 1 of 6 $25 Visa gift cards to use wherever you want!

Here is how it goes:
Post a picture of your Spyder with your F4 Customs windshield and tell us what size and what you love about your F4 windshield! Remember this is supposed to be a fun way to show off your motorcycle, so be creative! Please reply to this post/thread to be entered into the contest. The contest will end 08/09/2018 at 11:59 P.M.

We will pick the top 3 posts for the RT and F3 to receive gift cards!

Thank you again for being our customers, we really love working with the Spyder community, we can't wait to see your ride!

- The F4 Customs Team
When you're heading into a storm its good to know my 23" F4 clear, vented windshield is there to help protect me!

hillbillywhisperer
08-01-2018, 09:59 AM
164171 164172

F4 25" Vented & Tinted Windshield

Love this windshield. Clarity is 2nd to none. Height is enough that if I wanted to duck down behind I can. Tint not so dark that I can still see plainly at night. Cleans easily and scratch resistance is very good. Vent gives me some extra air flow when open. Would recommend this windshield to anyone looking.

SpyDerSts
08-01-2018, 05:10 PM
Wife & I both have F4 Custom Shields on our F3S’s. Hers (White Spyder)is a 32” clear while mine (Triple Black)is a 28” clear. On hot days i actually have to attach that small deflector on top to direct some air down to me! Wife loves how she’s protected from the rain and bugs and I love the very easy cleaning requirements.! Don has always been a very good listener when talking on the phone about any concerns. These windshields also give our Spyders a lil bit more of the Kool factor too.

F4 Customs
08-04-2018, 07:15 AM
5 days left in the contest. Enter to win!

Purple Guy
08-05-2018, 06:12 PM
5 days left in the contest. Enter to win!

Only 4 days now!
All you Happy Customers lets flood this post and make it tough for Don to pick the :firstplace:!!!

Big Juice
08-06-2018, 03:53 PM
Love my F4 windshield and it does what I needed it to. It gives me more wind break and better coverage for rain and cold, than the stock shield or the BRP Tall Boy (I've had both).
I'm happy, think I will go for a ride!

PW2013STL
08-07-2018, 02:47 PM
Purchased the short wide with vent for the RT as my wife needed to be able to look over the shield and the stock was too tall. A year later we were at the Wisconsin Rendezvous 164431having some LED lights installed next to the F4 booth when Frank walked over and told us that our shield had a defect in it. He told us that was not acceptable and replaced it on the spot at no charge. He had to point out the defect for me to see it.
That is incredable customer service so when I purchased my used F3 there was only one shield for me 28" tinted F4 shield!

F4 Customs
08-14-2018, 08:38 AM
We would like to thank everyone of you for your participation. We cannot thank you enough for being the best part of F4. We love to hear our customer's testimony. It was very hard to choose the winners among all of the great posts. Below are the results of the contest! Again, thank you all so much!!!

RT Winners:
Purple Guy
PW2013STL
Jersey Spyders

F3 Winners:
SpyderSTS
Joe Cruzr
Tango

-The F4 Customs Team

PW2013STL
08-14-2018, 09:14 AM
Thanks to all the great people at F4 for making a fantastic product, but more importantly unmatched customer service!

Les & Kathy

Purple Guy
08-14-2018, 01:14 PM
Thanks to all the great people at F4 for making a fantastic product, but more importantly unmatched customer service!

Les & Kathy

:agree: :clap::clap::clap:

Cruzr Joe
08-14-2018, 06:00 PM
GREAT, Thank You F-4 Customs

Cruzr Joe