PDA

View Full Version : Newbie purchasing 1st Spyder

Rtdewd
07-25-2018, 12:55 AM
I recently completed a Can-Am sponsored weekend training course/licensing course ... after extensive shopping/talking/searching I have found an RT Spyder (11k) mileage in a city 250 Miles away that I like...owner assured me of no problems and regular oil changes ( by himself— former mechanic in service - Air Force?-... appears pickup will be on Saturday ... I’d welcome advice as to how to determine with reasonable comfort that machine OK... appears difficult to get to a dealer on Saturday and I know no one in this city.

I welcome advice or comments

thanks

Bobby

Woodaddict
07-25-2018, 01:47 AM
it appears your interested in the Denton,NC RT machine. a good dealership is Winston Salem Honda / Can Am, in city limits on Strafford Rd. I bought my machine there last year. that's about 35 miles from Denton. they have good relationships with customers

they do have Saturday hrs, from 9am till?? look at website.....denton is out in boonies near lake

Woodaddict
07-25-2018, 02:05 AM
user joined Aug 2015, and only has 1 post, the sale post. does look good, basically stock RT

youngers
07-25-2018, 07:22 AM
what year is the r-t , s-m 5 or s-e 5 , stock , or has the pervious owner added more things ?

Bob Denman
07-25-2018, 07:29 AM
Bobby,
I'm glad you found one that was a bit closer to you... :congrats:

(Check your email... :opps:)

PrairieSpyder
07-25-2018, 08:04 AM
:congrats: