PDA

View Full Version : Horns

SOlsenPHS
07-23-2018, 04:39 PM
I have been thinking about replacing the factory horn with one a bit louder. Any suggestions?

slick999
07-23-2018, 05:30 PM
Stebel is the way to go,install with relay.I have used them on every bike I have owned,you will get noticed when you hit the button.Amazon sells the complete setup,horn wiring,relay very reasonable.

oldguyinTX
07-23-2018, 06:27 PM
Wolo Bad Boy is good too. Pretty much the same as a Stebel. Pretty cheap at Harbor Freight, $30.00 with the 20% discount coupon. It comes with the relay that you will need and a 20 amp fuse link. You supply the fuse. It's a regular glass cylinder automotive fuse. Pretty loud at 112 db. I have one, and like it a lot.

robhowen
07-23-2018, 06:56 PM
I replaced my stock 2015 RTL horn with an air horn and I think it helps get more attention.
Rob

I have been thinking about replacing the factory horn with one a bit louder. Any suggestions?

Chupaca
07-23-2018, 07:56 PM
I had the Rolo Bad Boy that I had installed instead of the oem but was not happy with it. Now I got a low tone high decibel horn and added it to the oem and got what I wanted...:thumbup:

163845 the oem is it's original position.

Gunner3773
08-08-2018, 04:29 PM
I have the Stebel air horn on my Honda. I was thinking about adding it to my Spyder RT but decided to install the twin electric horns from Rivco. I also used the Rivco wiring kit made specifically for the Spyder. It all worked great. I think the electric horns are just as loud as my Stebel air horn. What was nice was having all the wiring and mounting brackets from Rivco without have to fabricate anything.

I did have the twin Rivco chrome air horns on my Valkyrie with remote air compressor...talk about waking up someone up at the stop light! LOL

Gunner

Bob Denman
08-10-2018, 05:51 PM
Two Words: Stebel Nautilus!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

MSa1956
08-11-2018, 07:19 AM
Replaced the quiet with the dual horns, I get there attention now, both the horns and the small compressor are located in the place as the old one was located right by the left foot.:yes:

Lew L
08-11-2018, 11:52 AM
Two Words: Stebel Nautilus!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

+1 Easy install too.

I have a WOLO on my V-Max----------- the Stebel is louder------ tested side bysidenojoke

Lew L