PDA

View Full Version : Used RT

jlc41
07-22-2018, 11:58 AM
Hey folks am looking to buy a spyder. Would like your opinions on this RTS (SE6) from IMotorsports.
21951 miles
$16999
FREE Shipping
Thanks
Joe

Ex-Rocket
07-22-2018, 12:57 PM
Hey folks am looking to buy a spyder. Would like your opinions on this RTS (SE6) from IMotorsports.
21951 miles
$16999
FREE Shipping
Thanks
Joe

Funny to see this as this is the bike when I traded for a 2017 F3L. Almost all the miles on the bike were highway miles. Last summer took a month long trip out west with it and it preformed faulessly for 9100 miles. I bought it new from iMotorsports in April of 2015. I didn't have any problems with the bike. Dealer did the 3000 miles service and I did all the services after that. I left the service receipts in the front Frunk in a folder. Hope they didn't throw them away. Spyder has almost new front car tires, Federals. The rear has a car tire also with about 9200 miles on it with plenty of tread left. The bike has a lot of extra lights which I'll try to list. Lighted bumpskid, front A-frame lights, rear view mirror turn signal lights, Amber and red facing front fender lights that are also wired to turn signals, rear trunk lid brake light, 3rd and 4th rear running/brake lights. Has Lamonster by pass by pipe eliminating the primary muffler so has a little more throaty sound. Also has the foam grips. Headlight and fog lights have been changed to LED's from Spyderpops as did the bumpskid. Never used a drop of oil between oil changes. The only thing that will have to be done on next oil change at 28,000 miles would be to changed the transmission filter also. I have bought 2 Spyders from iMotorsports and they will treat you right. I got $15,000 when I traded for my 2017 F3L, so I think you are getting a great deal with just a little mark up. I would offer $16,000 and see what they say. Good luck in your decision.

Forgot one other thing, it already has the wiring on it for a trailer hook-up. I did remove the trailer hitch though when I traded.

ARtraveler
07-22-2018, 01:10 PM
Sounds like a good deal for a good :spyder2:. IMoto seems like one of the go to dealers these days. That free shipping is another good point.

Good information in the "other" post. And...they appeared to be "gentle" in the mark up. :bowdown::bowdown::firstplace::firstplace:

Bob Denman
07-22-2018, 01:20 PM
You've seen my ad: I don't need to say a whole lot more about... :thumbup:
But PM with ANY questions you've got!

jlc41
07-22-2018, 01:52 PM
Ex Rocket,

thanks for the information, small world. I did read on hear that a multi Spyder dealer said they generally remove extras prior to selling he said they sell better hard to believe that.

Am also looking at Bob Denman's trike, weighing one against they other, it's a challenge.

Joe

Bob Denman
07-22-2018, 05:24 PM
Since you're weighing things: let me add something to the pile! :D

163783 163784163785