PDA

View Full Version : BajaRon T-Shirt

BajaRon
07-21-2018, 06:52 PM
After I posted on the thread - How many here are constantly hitting the Nanny Speed limit on curves (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?114301-How-many-here-are-constantly-hitting-the-Nanny-Speed-limit-on-curves) - I've gotten a number of inquiries about the T-Shirt pictured. I had these T-Shirts made up for a bit of an inside joke with a local BBQ vendor. I know that makes no sense, but neither does the shirt. So, to keep it short I will leave it at that.

I don't want to hijack the other thread anymore than I already have. So I am re-posting it here.

If you want a T-Shirt just email me at fyredad@hotmail.com I have sizes from Medium to 3XL. I have a fair number of Large, XL & 2XL. But I only have a few Medium, 3XL and just (1) 4XL left.

All T-Shirts are the same Brand (Jerzees), Material (Tri-Blend) and Color (Fiery Red) as in the pictures except where otherwise noted below.

Medium thru 2XL, Fiery Red are $16.00 delivered. I have (1) 2XL in Orange, Gildan, Ultra-Cotton for $16.00. - SOLD
3XL Fiery Red are $17.00 delivered. I also have (1) 3XL in Navy Blue, Gildan, Ultra-Cotton for $18.00 and (1) Navy Blue, Gildan, Dry-Blend for $18.00

I have (1) 4XL left. This is a Glidan, Ultra-Cotton with Pocket. $19.00 delivered. - SOLD

It was not my original intention to sell these. But I had to make a minimum order to get a decent price. I've got some left and it appears that people like them. I'm pretty much selling them for what I have into them including shipping and Paypal fees.

And no. This is not me. This is Daniel. My right hand man in all things shipping & receiving.

I hope everyone is having a great riding season! Kowabunga!

Chupaca
07-21-2018, 07:24 PM
Are those swaybars on the roof holding the surfboards...?? :roflblack::roflblack:ö

BajaRon
04-10-2019, 09:41 AM
Are those swaybars on the roof holding the surfboards...?? :roflblack::roflblack:ö

Wow! I guess I missed this one Chupaca! But sounds like a plan to me! ;)

Pirate looks at --
04-10-2019, 09:44 AM
One great shirt!