PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to CAN AM ACCESSORIES

Triple B
07-18-2018, 11:06 AM
I ordered the trunk organizer for my 2014 RT-S, but inadvertantly ordered the wrong item. I thought that I was ordering the all metal organizer that Pierre makes, but wound up ordering the one from Hopnel. When I let Pierre know, he immediately telephoned me, and even though I had already installed the wrong one on my Spyder, he is shipping me the new one that I had thought I had ordered, and is only charging me the difference in cost even though I am keeping the wrong one also. Thank you Pierre, for your outstanding customer service.

DGoebel
07-18-2018, 11:21 AM
Oui, Il est bon!

THE Q
07-18-2018, 11:22 AM
I ordered the trunk organizer for my 2014 RT-S, but inadvertantly ordered the wrong item. I thought that I was ordering the all metal organizer that Pierre makes, but wound up ordering the one from Hopnel. When I let Pierre know, he immediately telephoned me, and even though I had already installed the wrong one on my Spyder, he is shipping me the new one that I had thought I had ordered, and is only charging me the difference in cost even though I am keeping the wrong one also. Thank you Pierre, for your outstanding customer service.
he"s the greatest i order the floor board for my f3s when he first made them he check and made new one because i have a manual speed .:bowdown::bowdown:all hell Pierre

Chupaca
07-18-2018, 11:38 AM
:firstplace: he is dedicated to his customers and goes out of his way to keep them satisfied. He also searches or makes new products for us all the time...:2thumbs:

ARtraveler
07-18-2018, 12:44 PM
Customer service done well, brings on the accolades. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

GeorgiaMary
07-18-2018, 02:21 PM
You mentioned Hopnel and Pierre and Can Am Accessories. I'm lost. Who are all these companies/people?

Mary

UtahPete
07-18-2018, 02:34 PM
You mentioned Hopnel and Pierre and Can Am Accessories. I'm lost. Who are all these companies/people? Mary
http://www.canamspyderaccessories.com/

wilpir
07-18-2018, 02:36 PM
I bought the floorboards for my RT Limited se5 looks great! Solid! and very comfortable

Peteoz
07-18-2018, 03:14 PM
You mentioned Hopnel and Pierre and Can Am Accessories. I'm lost. Who are all these companies/people?

Mary

Pierre owns CanAm Accessories (not part of the Can Am company) and Hopnel is an accessories manufacturer whose products Pierre sells, Mary.:thumbup:

Pete

pegasus1300
07-18-2018, 05:07 PM
You will find some of the vendors we deal with here on spyderlovers to be the friendliest,most customer oriented dealers anywhere. I have dealt with and talked to Pierre several times and he has always treated me well and supplied me with quality products.Glad things worked out so well for you.

Jarred
07-18-2018, 05:19 PM
Hi everyone.
I recently purchased a new RT. Does Can Am send u any kind of “Welcome Kit” or anything like that? I haven’t received anything from them yet. I’m interested in getting a couple things from their store, but w my luck, I’d buy them today and tomorrow I’d get a “Welcome to Can Am 20% off” coupon in the mail.
Thanks all.
PS- I love this machine! So glad I didn’t wait another season to buy.

Deanna777
07-18-2018, 05:35 PM
I ordered the trunk organizer for my 2014 RT-S, but inadvertantly ordered the wrong item. I thought that I was ordering the all metal organizer that Pierre makes, but wound up ordering the one from Hopnel. When I let Pierre know, he immediately telephoned me, and even though I had already installed the wrong one on my Spyder, he is shipping me the new one that I had thought I had ordered, and is only charging me the difference in cost even though I am keeping the wrong one also. Thank you Pierre, for your outstanding customer service.I agree, I bought from Pierre, (@ SpyderQuest 2 years ago) the
stain steel grills : see pictures 163675 & 163676

163677 side in front of driver feet.
Deanna

pegasus1300
07-18-2018, 06:15 PM
Hi everyone.
I recently purchased a new RT. Does Can Am send u any kind of “Welcome Kit” or anything like that? I haven’t received anything from them yet. I’m interested in getting a couple things from their store, but w my luck, I’d buy them today and tomorrow I’d get a “Welcome to Can Am 20% off” coupon in the mail.
Thanks all.
PS- I love this machine! So glad I didn’t wait another season to buy.

Go back and read post #9.There are 2 different entities here. Can Am(A division of the Bombardier Corp) the maker of your Spyder who may or may not send you a welcome kit but if they do it won't be good at entity #2 which is Can Am Spyder Accessories.Com which is owned by Pierre who is a great guy to deal with and makes some great accessories for your Spyder.
Glad you like your machine. They really are a lot fun.

billythekidd
07-19-2018, 06:25 PM
Just curious about how long it takes for the order to arrive here in the State. I know it is not far, but there are two postal services involved.... :D

Willy

pegasus1300
07-19-2018, 06:46 PM
about the same time as from anywhere else.