PDA

View Full Version : Utah Pete. Not netflix this time....

wyliec
07-17-2018, 03:18 PM
I know in the past we've mentioned different Netflix tv series that we've watched. Do you do any reading? Have you by chance read the Memory Man series (4 books) by David Baldacci? I would classify them as murder/mysteries.

Don't PM me.:joke::roflblack:

ofdave
07-17-2018, 03:49 PM
Amos is an interesting character for sure.

UtahPete
07-17-2018, 03:58 PM
I know in the past we've mentioned different Netflix tv series that we've watched. Do you do any reading? Have you by chance read the Memory Man series (4 books) by David Baldacci? I would classify them as murder/mysteries. Don't PM me.:joke::roflblack:
I'm adding titles to my Kindle list all the time. Do you recommend this one?

wyliec
07-17-2018, 04:54 PM
I'm adding titles to my Kindle list all the time. Do you recommend this one?

Yes, there are 4 in the series: Memory Man, The Last Mile, The Fix, and The Fallen. I just finished The Fix.

UtahPete
07-17-2018, 05:08 PM
Yes, there are 4 in the series: Memory Man, The Last Mile, The Fix, and The Fallen. I just finished The Fix.
I'll check it out. Thanks for the tip.

Elliott 76065
07-17-2018, 05:26 PM
I will add these to my Kindle wish list. Thanks
I have been hooked on Harry Bosch series by Michael Connelly and Jack Reacher series by Lee Child for years.

wyliec
07-17-2018, 06:37 PM
I will add these to my Kindle wish list. Thanks
I have been hooked on Harry Bosch series by Michael Connelly and Jack Reacher series by Lee Child for years.

Thanks. You reminded me that I was waiting for season 4 of Bosch. I think watching the tv series will spoil the book for me. Now, on to season 4.

UtahPete
07-17-2018, 06:41 PM
Thanks. You reminded me that I was waiting for season 4 of Bosch. I think watching the tv series will spoil the book for me. Now, on to season 4.
Now that's something I follow. Thanks for the reminder.