PDA

View Full Version : The city of Flint is going Crazy tonight!!!

dltang
06-01-2009, 09:34 PM
Someone just stole and ambulance from the ER at the city hospital. The State Police caught them in about 5 minutes of course. It is a mad house out there!!:gaah::gaah:
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Transports/ambulance-016.gif

Al Bragg
06-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Full Moon? :helpsmilie:

rleathen
06-02-2009, 07:53 AM
Hey DLTANG did you hear the one a couple of years ago about a Toronto Fire truck being stolen from the parking lot of a home depot. When they caught the guy who stole it about an hour later he had sideswiped several cars and put the truck into a ditch north of Toronto. As if that doesn't get bad enough for the firefighters, when the deputy chief gets to the truck with the press and tv cameras and scopes out the damage to the truck he finds lots of electrical stuff in one of the compartments, electrical stuff that was purchased from home depot by one of the guys for his home renovation. Needless to say 2 guys were suspended without pay for a couple of weeks, the acting captain was demoted for 6 months and the probationary firefighter got a tongue lashing for questioning what was wrong for what they did.

dltang
06-02-2009, 11:09 AM
Hey DLTANG did you hear the one a couple of years ago about a Toronto Fire truck being stolen from the parking lot of a home depot. When they caught the guy who stole it about an hour later he had sideswiped several cars and put the truck into a ditch north of Toronto. As if that doesn't get bad enough for the firefighters, when the deputy chief gets to the truck with the press and tv cameras and scopes out the damage to the truck he finds lots of electrical stuff in one of the compartments, electrical stuff that was purchased from home depot by one of the guys for his home renovation. Needless to say 2 guys were suspended without pay for a couple of weeks, the acting captain was demoted for 6 months and the probationary firefighter got a tongue lashing for questioning what was wrong for what they did.

No I didn't hear about that, but it is pretty funny.

Smylinacha
06-02-2009, 07:30 PM
OMG who stole it? Bunch of kids? Why would anyone steal one of those?:gaah:

jeuchler
06-02-2009, 09:11 PM
OMG who stole it? Bunch of kids? Why would anyone steal one of those?:gaah:

Smylinacha, this is a posted review of the video game Grand Theft Auto 3:

"...It has about 100 missions, and you can also steal a taxi and take people to places to earn money or steal an ambulance and take people to the hospital to make some more money.also, if you feel like…"

There you go.

Smylinacha
06-05-2009, 01:24 PM
Hmmmm, I must buy that game:2thumbs:

Roaddog2
06-05-2009, 07:07 PM
I'm laughing but I shouldn't be right :helpsmilie:

RubyRed
06-08-2009, 10:40 PM
I'm laughing but I shouldn't be right :helpsmilie:

Would that be considered one of those your going to go to hell for laughing jokes?

Kind of like the joke that goes...
Q: how do you make water holy?
A: you boil the hell out of it.