PDA

View Full Version : CAT specialties ... are you there?

BernardD
07-06-2018, 11:42 AM
Good day all,
anyone know if CAT specialties would be away for some period or if there is something else?
I made an order with them via their web but nothing else.
maybe they are away for the summer season break but nothing indicated on their web.
thanks
kind regards,
Bernard

Chupaca
07-06-2018, 11:58 AM
A quick call to CAT Specialties INC in Irwindale CA and they say they are open. If this is the one it does look like a awfully big operation to close down for any reason. If this is not them....then I don't know...:thumbup:

BernardD
07-06-2018, 12:06 PM
Thanks
I did not try to call them from here, Switzerland, but I will.
But no answer to my order (except an automatic order confirmation from their web) and no reply to my emails.
Kind regards,
Bernard

BernardD
07-12-2018, 01:46 PM
During the last week, I tried to call them everyday (respecting the time zone difference)and I have never been able to get someone on the phone.
Several emails and contact via their website remained unanswered.
There is nothing on their wevste stating that they are closed for vacation.

I can only guess that this sponsor is out of business.

kind regards,
Bernard

ARtraveler
07-12-2018, 01:51 PM
There are always some "glitches" with international ordering. We used to have a lot of "issues" sending mail order goods to Canada from Minnesota. The customs paperwork was a nightmare. Give them a chance. Don't know why you cannot contact them by phone...:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

BernardD
07-12-2018, 02:13 PM
There are always some "glitches" with international ordering. We used to have a lot of "issues" sending mail order goods to Canada from Minnesota. The customs paperwork was a nightmare. Give them a chance. Don't know why you cannot contact them by phone...:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Good day Spyderman,
I can understand that there may be some glitches with international ordering but honestly, I am buying a lot from USA to be delievered in Switzerland and never got any problem except when the issue was with the vendor.

With this specific vendor, this is not an issue of delivery. They are just not acting on my order nor sending any kind of acknowledgement nor replying to any of my messages (that being from their web contact section or via email). It is like talking to a wall.

And, it is not that I cannot contact them by phone. All my attempts are not successful, just getting recorded message but could never talk to someone.

I was hoping that they would see my message on this site and how I am struggling to get in touch with them, since they are sponsored vendor, but no luck.

kind regards,
Bernard