PDA

View Full Version : Fully Serviced and Ready to Go! $190.20

Tango
07-03-2018, 02:57 PM
Called Klinger Powersports Friday afternoon to see how backed up they were for a service. How does Tuesday sound was the reply. So off to Walton, N.Y., a 2 hour ride for us. Full service including the front pulley check and buds hook up, belt adjustment. The belt was loose, so they had to remove the trailer hitch to do it. I had lost a plastic dart that holds the top of the pulley cover, $5.97 to replace a 10cent piece of plastic. Total cost including the tax, $190.20! :thumbup: They even washed Mushu!!! :clap: I can not recommend Klinger's highly enough. :firstplace: Tom :spyder:

Joel The Biker
07-03-2018, 03:12 PM
I agree! Klinger's is top notch!! They will even let you hang out in the service bay and watch if you want to.:thumbup:

Chupaca
07-03-2018, 04:26 PM
Well worth the 2 hour drive...hang on to them....:clap::2thumbs:

Arion
07-03-2018, 04:44 PM
I agree! Klinger's is top notch!! They will even let you hang out in the service bay and watch if you want to.:thumbup:

That's even better than our local Can-Am dealer - Kent Power Sports, Selma, TX (really greater San Antonio). Now and again it's momentarily acceptable to be in the service bay but it has to be a special circumstance.

They do, however, have a panoramic window on the balcony that looks down onto the service bay so a customer can eyeball what's going on with his Spyder (or other lesser machine). It's quiet and its heated/air conditioned too and that's very nice.

Plus, you can offer your opinions, at will, about what's going on. That makes you feel better but it doesn't insult the mechanic because he can't hear you! Still, it's nice to be able to watch and then speak to the service manager if appropriate - with either good or bad comments.