PDA

View Full Version : Checking In.

Air Wing Guy
06-25-2018, 11:42 AM
Just checking in to see how everyone's spring/summer is going. Anybody go on any fun trips or rides? Do you have our Air Wings? How did they help make the ride more enjoyable? Hope you all continue to have a blessed and safe summer. Remember if you need any replacement parts or would like to order a new set for yourself you can do so by visiting www.bakerbuiltairwings.com.

Chupaca
06-25-2018, 11:50 AM
No wings but fling around the highways and byways anyway. Hope you are doing the same. Was checking but seems when I click on my model spyder nothing happens so don't see your wings....will try later may just be this tablet...thanks :bowdown: for the good wishes and will be safe out there.

Air Wing Guy
06-25-2018, 12:04 PM
We do have wings for an RS they are located in the discontinued as we are eliminating that inventory since the bikes are no longer being produced. Check em out lowest prices you will see on that model. Once parts are gone the wings will be no longer available through us.

No wings but fling around the highways and byways anyway. Hope you are doing the same. Was checking but seems when I click on my model spyder nothing happens so don't see your wings....will try later may just be this tablet...thanks :bowdown: for the good wishes and will be safe out there.