PDA

View Full Version : Netzely Tire Agin

Jheck
06-17-2018, 10:17 AM
At 7000 miles my rear tire needed replacement. At the recommendation of many on this forum I went to Netzley tire in Accord New York. He suggested a Yokohama S Drive, which I have been very happy with, anddddd while I was there he did a Spyderprops bump skid, laser alinement, and Baja Ron’s Sway bar and links. Needless to say it made a big difference in handling.
Now fast forward 7000 miles, it was time for front tires. The Kendas were starting to cup, and I have an up coming trip to Colorado next month. So off to Netzely’s yesterday. He put on a couple of Federal Formosa’s , anddd while I was there, Baja ron’s Spring adjusters.
What a #$&* huge difference! It handles like a whole new bike, between the higher profile of the tires and the spring adjusters it looks like I gained a couple of inches clearance in the front. I wish I had measured it before and after, but I no longer hit bottom coming in and out of my driveway. And it just handles like a dream.
Just want to say to those that are setting on the fence about a Spyderprops bump skid, don’t mine saved me twice. Once last summer when I hit a big frost heave, and yesterday on my way to Accord, who knows what I hit? It lifted the front, and donkey kicked the rear, underneath the bump skid there are two huge groves in the skid, right about where the stock skid would have ended. Money well spent. I just want to give a big shout out to the Netzley people!

canamjhb
06-17-2018, 07:22 PM
Good to hear about a dealer giving good service.

Bob Denman
06-18-2018, 06:47 AM
:D If someone needs to "tickle your Spyder under it's chin": make sure that it's done at Netzleys! :2thumbs:

wrb3004
06-18-2018, 08:37 AM
Agree totally. Last year at SpyderQuest I had them do a laser alignment on my RT. Great guys to deal with and to just be around and chat.

Chupaca
06-18-2018, 09:01 AM
Always hear good things about them. Those in that area are lucky..:clap:

ThreeWheels
06-18-2018, 11:16 AM
I agree 1000%

JIM EVANS
06-18-2018, 01:14 PM
THEY ARE GOOD FOLKS... I TRY TO SEE THEM AT SPYDERQUEST BUT DID RIDE THE 3+ HOURS TO HIS PLACE FOR A REAR TIRE LAST YEAR.. WILL GET FRONTS AT SPYDERQUEST THIS YEAR APPOINTMADE MADE FOR FIRST THING WED MORNING :)

Deanna777
06-18-2018, 06:24 PM
Netzely Tire did a laser alignment at Spyderquest 4 years ago on my spyder. Great guys to deal with.

Deanna

Netminder
06-19-2018, 09:03 AM
Agree with all of the above! They did an alignment on my Spyder at spyderquest 4 yrs ago. Greta guys and service.

irvin48
06-19-2018, 09:58 AM
At 7000 miles my rear tire needed replacement. At the recommendation of many on this forum I went to Netzley tire in Accord New York. He suggested a Yokohama S Drive, which I have been very happy with, anddddd while I was there he did a Spyderprops bump skid, laser alinement, and Baja Ron’s Sway bar and links. Needless to say it made a big difference in handling.
Now fast forward 7000 miles, it was time for front tires. The Kendas were starting to cup, and I have an up coming trip to Colorado next month. So off to Netzely’s yesterday. He put on a couple of Federal Formosa’s , anddd while I was there, Baja ron’s Spring adjusters.
What a #$&* huge difference! It handles like a whole new bike, between the higher profile of the tires and the spring adjusters it looks like I gained a couple of inches clearance in the front. I wish I had measured it before and after, but I no longer hit bottom coming in and out of my driveway. And it just handles like a dream.
Just want to say to those that are setting on the fence about a Spyderprops bump skid, don’t mine saved me twice. Once last summer when I hit a big frost heave, and yesterday on my way to Accord, who knows what I hit? It lifted the front, and donkey kicked the rear, underneath the bump skid there are two huge groves in the skid, right about where the stock skid would have ended. Money well spent. I just want to give a big shout out to the Netzley people!

can you get some pics please of where they placed them and how many. the normal ride height
could have also changed the alignment a little [?] was the ride affected. thank you! --irv