PDA

View Full Version : Over run feeling

NorthAlabamaSpyder
06-07-2018, 06:29 AM
F3-s with Doc's vibration damper installed. 160lb on drive belt in the air. Going down the road it is great as long as I am maintaining or accelerating. If I let off the gas and do not pull in the clutch, it feels like the rear end is trying to pass the front end. Best I can describe it. Any ideas? Thank you in advance

Roadster Renovations
06-07-2018, 08:43 AM
I think I would try increasing the tension 20 lbs. 160 may be too low in your case.

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-07-2018, 10:26 AM
F3-s with Doc's vibration damper installed. 160lb on drive belt in the air. Going down the road it is great as long as I am maintaining or accelerating. If I let off the gas and do not pull in the clutch, it feels like the rear end is trying to pass the front end. Best I can describe it. Any ideas? Thank you in advance
Every Spyder I have owned ( 3 ) has felt this way .....you have a good sense of " FEEL " .... on mine it was / is barely noticeable ....but it is normal ...... the pressure to move the belt ( accelerating or even maintaining ) is being removed and causes this ...... Mike :thumbup: