PDA

View Full Version : SO EXITED

spydernatic
06-05-2018, 09:30 AM
I am so excited Spyder Adventure Rally in Maggie Valley Oct. 2018 has just announced and put as one of their events................... The SPYDER OLYMPICS
Now this is going to be AWESOME.

DDT
06-05-2018, 11:14 AM
Why are all the fun bike things during deer season?

RinconRyder
06-05-2018, 11:23 AM

The deer schedule them.

SPYD3R
06-05-2018, 11:34 AM

most of us are too old & crippled up with various join replacements & arthritis to drag a 200 lbs deer 3 miles tru the woods....
our fun now is hunting down 3 cyl. SPYD3RS and shooting them with our cameras.... :roflblack:
Dan P
SPYD3R

UtahPete
06-05-2018, 11:56 AM
Oops, I thought the title meant you were 'so outta here'. My bad.

Chupaca
06-05-2018, 12:10 PM
What are the event catagories...?? Hope they video..:yes:

ARtraveler
06-05-2018, 12:12 PM

Nice catch. :bowdown:

SPYD3R
06-05-2018, 12:18 PM

English language is strange in it's own way.... ADD or REMOVE just 1 letter, and the entire meaning is changed....

EXITED: to leave from a place...
EXCITED: happy and joyous, thrilled...
but we all know what he meant to say... (i hope)...
dp

spydernatic
06-05-2018, 01:03 PM

OK OK my spelling mistake we all make mistakes ...changed it but can not change the heading when editing as some one said we all know what he meant , but good catch thanks for pointing it out.

spydernatic
06-05-2018, 01:13 PM
What are the event catagories...?? Hope they video..:yes:

It is in the very early planning stage and as we progress will try and keep you all posted ...maybe we will keep it all secret so when you join us at the rally it will even be more exciting

stevencovert
06-05-2018, 02:24 PM
Many of our local Spyder Riders Group (Dragon Run Chapter) in Virginia are going! Probably around 6-8. For anyone within ryding distance here is the web site info:

https://maggievalleync.gov/events/spyder-adventures-rally/

FYI Our group is staying up the road at a campgrounds that rents little cabins - around $80 or so a night.
http://stonebridgecampgrounds.com

Hope to see some of you there!

Steve

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-05-2018, 02:25 PM
I am so excited Spyder Adventure Rally in Maggie Valley Oct. 2018 has just announced and put as one of their events................... The SPYDER OLYMPICS
Now this is going to be AWESOME.

I've been to all of them ( since the change in leadership ) ....Last years had the best weather of them all .....low 80's and NOT a DROP of RAIN :yes::yes::yes::yes:.........I'm already making plans ..........I'm thinking about renting a house for that week ............if anyone is interested PM me ....... Mike :thumbup:

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-05-2018, 02:35 PM
Many of our local Spyder Riders Group (Dragon Run Chapter) in Virginia are going! Probably around 6-8. For anyone within ryding distance here is the web site info:

https://maggievalleync.gov/events/spyder-adventures-rally/

FYI Our group is staying up the road at a campgrounds that rents little cabins - around $80 or so a night.
http://stonebridgecampgrounds.com

Hope to see some of you there!

Steve
Steve - I stayed there with a friend last year ..... it was the smallest thing I have EVER been in ..... I just checked out there new web site ..... The only thing I might consider would be the Creekside cabins even that is small ..... not worth the money imho ......... in the cabins you talked about, to get in the " LOFT " you have to climb onto the BED in order to use the ladder , which goes almost straight up ( no incline ) .... the PAD they supply to sleep on is a joke ... and at the ridge it's only 5 foot high ...if' it's at all warm, there s\is no window , so no ventilation , and HEAT rises ..... good luck ..... Mike :thumbup: