PDA

View Full Version : National Doughnut Day...

Bob Denman
06-01-2018, 07:08 AM
:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydqkBG22Tk8

blacklightning
06-01-2018, 08:09 AM
Already had my first free one today (at the gym of all places). Going to hit Duck Doughnuts for lunch and then to Krispy Kreme for dinner with the wife. I love free stuff. The only thing better than cheap.;)

Grandpot
06-01-2018, 08:12 AM
Happy donut day to my brothers in blue. :firstplace:

Bob Denman
06-01-2018, 08:13 AM
"
Already had my first free one today (at the gym of all places). Going to hit Duck Doughnuts for lunch and then to Krispy Kreme for dinner with the wife. I love free stuff. The only thing better than cheap.http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif
"

:D :clap: :congrats: :thumbup:

Chupaca
06-01-2018, 10:16 AM
Gonna have to look into this....🍩🍩🍩

RinconRyder
06-01-2018, 12:52 PM
So, years ago on a blissful Sunday morning, I rode out on my XS650 find some doughnuts for breakfast. It was my girlfriend's house and I was not familiar with the area so I searched for awhile and spotted a "Boulangerie" in a strip mall. I could tell by the smell they had what I wanted so I dropped in. The lady behind the counter looked at me in my riding gear and, had we had cell phones back then, would probably have called the cops. She warily approached me and I ask (after searching the product case for doughnuts and not finding any) "I am looking for doughnuts". She huffed a bit, stepped back and said in a very condescending voice "Sir! This is a French bakery!" To which I replied "Then, do you have any French doughnuts?".

It then occurred to me an international incident was about to happy and I beat a hasty retreat.

France is a lovely country but a country without doughnuts? Mon Dui!

(And yes, I still like French Crullers.)

billybovine
06-01-2018, 01:08 PM
Tim Hortons Canada is offering this as a menu choice today.

billybovine
06-01-2018, 01:14 PM
Canada has the most donut shops per capita followed closely by Japan.

Bob Denman
06-01-2018, 01:50 PM
Tim Hortons Canada is offering this as a menu choice today.

:shocked: Do they sell those by the dozen??

I'll take two bags! :thumbup:

ARtraveler
06-01-2018, 01:57 PM
Yes. Will have to pick some up for the weekend. :bowdown::bowdown:

PW2013STL
06-01-2018, 02:43 PM
Thanks for. Posting this Bob!

Visiting our daughter in Salt Lake City, so I had to look up a donut shop. Found Big O donuts. I had a Boston cream, and Kathy had a peanut butter chocolate donut.
Not free, but worth the price!

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
06-01-2018, 03:04 PM
anyone try the new dunkin donuts bacon donut

billybovine
06-01-2018, 03:13 PM
:shocked: Do they sell those by the dozen??

I'll take two bags! :thumbup:

Available with sausage or bacon. So a bag of each?

Grandpot
06-01-2018, 03:19 PM

You're such a tease! :clap:

pegasus1300
06-01-2018, 04:37 PM

Visiting our daughter in Salt Lake City, so I had to look up a donut shop. Found Big O donuts. I had a Boston cream, and Kathy had a peanut butter chocolate donut.
Not free, but worth the price!Should of called me or Pete .We would have told you where to find donuts.

If it has to do with bacon or donuts Bob's on it.:yes:

Bob Denman
06-01-2018, 06:21 PM
Available with sausage or bacon. So a bag of each?
:D :clap: You betcha! :yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes:

Bob Denman
06-01-2018, 06:23 PM

Not free, but worth the price!

Well… Who doesn't like, "The "Big O"? :D :2thumbs:

blacklightning
06-01-2018, 09:45 PM
Yes, I have. There is a place called Duck Doughtnuts here in Cary, NC that has had them for a long time.
I tried the carmel ones covered in bacon from Dunkin doughnuts. They were very good.