PDA

View Full Version : No hitch required

Headwrench
05-29-2018, 09:22 PM
Do any of you guys know where i can buy the no hitch required cargo rack? JTs web site doesnt show such an item. Did he quit making them? Am i checking the wrong web site? Any help would be great. Thanks

Chupaca
05-29-2018, 11:01 PM
Roadster Renovations...Doc is a sponsor/Vendor on the home page and I believe he has that set up...:thumbup:

Bfromla
05-30-2018, 02:50 AM
Do any of you guys know where i can buy the no hitch required cargo rack? JTs web site doesnt show such an item. Did he quit making them? Am i checking the wrong web site? Any help would be great. Thanks
:popcorn: Found it labeled as "storage":dontknow:http://spyderstore.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=66

Headwrench
05-30-2018, 06:21 AM
Found it...thanks for the help

bcer960
05-30-2018, 08:41 AM
Unfortunately, I tried to buy one of JT's all last year. Had a lot of communication with him. But in the end, I bought a trailer earlier this year as he still didn't have any to sell.

sealfloorboards
05-30-2018, 12:11 PM
If you are looking for a rack, take a look at the Rear Tote Rack by sealcreativeconcepts.com. Easy to take on and off and holes to drill. You are welcome to call my cell if you have any questions. I have them in stock.
Ride in comfort,
John