PDA

View Full Version : Lodi CA

moogully
05-24-2018, 05:37 PM
Lodi CA Spyder Dealer/Shop has gone out of business.😩😡

Pirate looks at --
05-24-2018, 05:40 PM
That is correct. They announced it at our recent SRA meeting last Tuesday the 15th. They just could not sell enough boats to stay afloat. Very hard for them to let it go but they neede to stop the bleeding. Not far from you Elk Grove Power Sports is a really great dealer and they will take great care of you!:clap:

Chupaca
05-24-2018, 06:46 PM
Always sorry to see another dealer dropping the line or closing down. There aren't that many as it is ....:banghead: but Pirate looks at sent you in the right direction...:clap:

Turdie12
05-24-2018, 07:32 PM
It is unfortunate that another one is closing. I have been to the Elk Grove Power Sport as well as the Can Am dealer in Roseville. I wouldn't reccomend driving all the way to Roseville, They had a total of 4 Spyders on the floor, there were people working; both of which ignored me the entire time I was there. Perhaps this will improve over time (one can hope). The Elk Grove dealership had a few more spyders. More used to choose from and at least the staff acknowledged us. I think BRP really should offer a training for dealerships. There were to many questions left unanswered and no availability to test ride a bike. Both are in my opinion important factors in selling :gaah:
Heading north this weekend to check out the one in Redding.

fjcady
05-25-2018, 07:14 PM
im very familiar with the dealer in modesto CYCLE SPECIALTIES:clap::clap: they have demo bikes as well as a great knowedgable staff.... tell them Floyd sent you