PDA

View Full Version : SO WHO'S WATCHING 'LOST IN SPACE' REBOOT ON NETFLIX

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
05-17-2018, 10:54 AM
my wife & i started watching it, i just hate when they change characters to be politically correct but so far it seems pretty good.

Motorcycledave
05-17-2018, 11:29 AM
I like the ROBOT :yes:

my wife & i started watching it, i just hate when they change characters to be politically correct but so far it seems pretty good.

Bob Denman
05-17-2018, 11:33 AM
I like the ROBOT :yes:

Are they still using B9?

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
05-17-2018, 11:54 AM
Are they still using B9?

The new robot is not a 'bubble headed booby' and so far that i have seen no flailing arms warning ' danger danger danger'.

Bob Denman
05-17-2018, 12:01 PM
:shocked: Then it just ain't "Lost In Space"! :gaah:

BajaRon
05-17-2018, 12:12 PM
I tried but I just couldn't take it. It has potential but just too many agenda's for me. Glad everyone else likes it though. At least you're getting your Netflix money's worth.

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
05-17-2018, 01:40 PM
the wifey & i are always looking for stuff to watch together, we also watch re: mind on netflix.

ARtraveler
05-17-2018, 01:59 PM
I could not stand it when it was current. We get it at 10:30 PM or so on Saturday evenings--but I do not watch it. Did not like Dr. Smith or Wil. :thumbup:

SteveLaoyster
05-17-2018, 02:05 PM
Finished it. Can't wait for the next season.

Lin
05-17-2018, 03:17 PM
My wife and I enjoyed season 1. Looking forward to season 2 as well.

Lin

oldguyinTX
05-17-2018, 04:08 PM
Dr. Smith - a woman who stole an identity to save her own ass - in this reboot is a real sicko. At least the old Dr. Smith was just lame.

bcer960
05-17-2018, 04:39 PM
Also watched it, liked it, awaiting a second season. BUT, am too young to have watched the original......:rolleyes:

LeftCoast
05-17-2018, 06:18 PM
The new robot is not a 'bubble headed booby' and so far that i have seen no flailing arms warning ' danger danger danger'.

See that right there is what made Lost in Space a classic!

RinconRyder
05-17-2018, 06:48 PM
The original Lost In Space was just possibly the very worst sci-fi programs of the 60's and one of the worst programs of all time. It deserves every negative adjective one can think of to describe it. It ruined the acting careers of virtually everyone who appeared in it.

Variety describes the reboot as "mired in mediocrity" so I suppose they were not able to improve on it either.

Eckhard
05-17-2018, 07:30 PM
The robot has a dark side when the humans first encounter him and it is just below the surface for the remaining time. I like this duality.

Dr. Smith on the other hand has no redeeming qualities and is an all around slime ball.

Completely off topic..... They just cancelled "The Expanse" in the middle of the season. I liked that show.

bcer960
05-17-2018, 11:40 PM
The robot has a dark side when the humans first encounter him and it is just below the surface for the remaining time. I like this duality.

Dr. Smith on the other hand has no redeeming qualities and is an all around slime ball.

Completely off topic..... They just cancelled "The Expanse" in the middle of the season. I liked that show.

I've read the books, really good

PW2013STL
05-18-2018, 12:57 AM
My wife and I watched season 1 and we look forward to season 2. Give me a good Si-fi, or a good Western any day!

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
05-18-2018, 07:05 AM
The original Lost In Space was just possibly the very worst sci-fi programs of the 60's and one of the worst programs of all time. It deserves every negative adjective one can think of to describe it. It ruined the acting careers of virtually everyone who appeared in it.

Variety describes the reboot as "mired in mediocrity" so I suppose they were not able to improve on it either.

the first season was very good on the original, bill mumy still has a career in acting besides writing, jonathan harris did voice work and
did so on battlestar galactica as lucifer and marta kristen was hot so who cares what else she did.
By the way the movie was FANTASTIC, the space syders were great.

Bob Denman
05-18-2018, 08:07 AM
My wife and I watched season 1 and we look forward to season 2. Give me a good Si-fi, or a good Western any day!

:agree:

LeftCoast
05-18-2018, 09:44 AM

You hit every reason why this show is a classic. It’s so bad it’s good. If I remember right one of the studios picked up Lost in Space over Star Trek.

Grandpot
05-18-2018, 11:01 AM

Don't hold back, tell us what you really think.:joke: