PDA

View Full Version : I believe

Many brands
05-16-2018, 07:35 PM
Often when someone purchases something and you ask - "do they like it" Usually, the answer is YES. Sometimes, that is not the case. You spent money for something, you hate to admit, maybe it wasn't quite worth it. So I was skeptical about the Ron-Bat. I had it put on, and now - I believe. It works, its great, really glad I purchased it.

Peteoz
05-16-2018, 08:51 PM
Often when someone purchases something and you ask - "do they like it" Usually, the answer is YES. Sometimes, that is not the case. You spent money for something, you hate to admit, maybe it wasn't quite worth it. So I was skeptical about the Ron-Bat. I had it put on, and now - I believe. It works, its great, really glad I purchased it.

Ron’s selling Bats now? Is there no end to his entrepreneurial skills ? The man must be worth a fortune :roflblack:. Sorry Many brands, couldn’t help myself;)

Pete

Bfromla
05-16-2018, 11:35 PM
Ron’s selling Bats now? Is there no end to his entrepreneurial skills ? The man must be worth a fortune :roflblack:. Sorry Many brands, couldn’t help myself;)

Pete
:agree::dontknow::dontknow::nopic: Or Is it just a Battery?

Chupaca
05-17-2018, 12:28 AM
When you hit that key next to the one you want and spellchecker doesn't correct it cause it is still a word...:banghead: :roflblack: Ron has many believers....:firstplace:

Peter Aawen
05-17-2018, 12:37 AM
......... So I was skeptical about the Ron-Bat. I had it put on, and now - I believe. It works, its great, really glad I purchased it.

Hmmm, Ron-Bat.... B - a - t .... :sour:

C'mon everybody, don't give him a hard time, it's pretty clear that there may just have been a tiny bit of finger trouble occurring and he hit the T & instead of the R - Ron-Bar just makes so much more sense, & those two letters are pterry close rogethet, ir's easy enough to ger rhem wrong, even if you DON'T get your wuckin' furds & letters fuddled all the tirkin' fime! :shocked:

:thumbup:

Bfromla
05-17-2018, 03:19 AM

C'mon everybody, don't give him a hard time, it's pretty clear that there may just have been a tiny bit of finger trouble occurring and he hit the T & instead of the R - Ron-Bar just makes so much more sense, & those two letters are pterry close rogethet, ir's easy enough to ger rhem wrong, even if you DON'T get your wuckin' furds & letters fuddled all the tirkin' fime! :shocked:

:hun::dontknow: If the word sway was in there somewhere, it would :agree:.
Even Ron doesn't call it a Ron-Bar, & only speaking for myself, if it's a possible farkle I overlooked:gaah:I want to know more!

juscuz
05-17-2018, 07:27 AM

LOL

Bob Denman
05-17-2018, 07:30 AM
Regardless of the spelling: :clap::congrats:

irvin48
05-17-2018, 07:47 AM
:shocked::shocked::popcorn::popcorn:

Easy Rider
05-17-2018, 07:53 AM
So I was skeptical about the Ron-Bat. I had it put on, and now - I believe. It works, its great, really glad I purchased it.

Now that others have had their fun...........
What exactly ARE you talking about ??

And if it really is the stiffer sway bar, what riding conditions did it improve for you ??

Many brands
05-20-2018, 11:35 AM
Geze - Give or take a T or so. ;)

The reason I now, believe -- When taking a curve, the centrifugal force on the riders are not nearly as great, as before. Also when taking a curve it is way less "twitchy" nor does it want to 'lunge" to to inside of that curve. Lastly, it feels like, it tracks straighter - without constantly micro correcting.

UtahPete
05-20-2018, 11:58 AM
Geze - Give or take a T or so. ;)

The reason I now, believe -- When taking a curve, the centrifugal force on the riders are not nearly as great, as before. Also when taking a curve it is way less "twitchy" nor does it want to 'lunge" to to inside of that curve. Lastly, it feels like, it tracks straighter - without constantly micro correcting.
BajaRon anti-sway bar. That's a mouthful. Ron-Bat for short. Got it.:yes:

jwulf74
05-21-2018, 04:33 PM
"Due to a recent misspelling/spellchecker error, I will no longer be l concluding my electronic communications with the word.... Regards...."

My spellchecker hates me for sure.

But on topic, my wife was a sceptic and after about the first two blocks with the bar and laser alignment she was sold.

Peteoz
05-21-2018, 04:41 PM
"Due to a recent misspelling/spellchecker error, I will no longer be l concluding my electronic communications with the word.... Regards...."

My spellchecker hates me for sure.

If spellcheck has replaced “Regards” with the word I think it has, then it’s quite OK to use it here, jwulf. There are quite a few of us :D:D

Great to hear the stabiliser bar is working for your wife :thumbup:

Pete

Peteoz
05-21-2018, 04:44 PM
Now that others have had their fun...........
What exactly ARE you talking about ??

And if it really is the stiffer sway bar, what riding conditions did it improve for you ??

You are one of the very few people I know who would be able to make “Good Morning” sound like a declaration of war, Easy Rider....:D:D

Pete

Easy Rider
05-21-2018, 08:09 PM
Give it a rest Pete.

IF......it is midnight and we are on the Big Island in Hawaii.........I probably would have to question a "Good Morning" greeting.....since there is nothing good and it is not morning.

Not everybody in the world conforms to your idea of proper decorum.