PDA

View Full Version : Bar Report??

Buelldog
05-29-2009, 11:15 AM
Sorry I can't give a report on local watering holes in Maryland.....not my thing!!However here is another overview of Ken's Performance Sway Bar which I installed a few days ago.I took the trunk off for the install.....wanted to clearly see what I was doing rather than feel my way around.Install was pretty straight forward......took about 2-3 hours without rushing.......I did need a jointed ratchet to remove 2 of the 4 top trunk bolts......other than that no surprises.
As far as the new ride .......feels a lot more planted when aggressive in the twisties......front stays level....next to no dipping.I did use the inside 2 holes on the bar when bolting to the link rods.Front shocks bump absorption now is not quite as CUSCHY.....My stock shocks are at max setting so I may drop them back a notch or two....but I may not as I really dont mind the firmer ride......Lets see what Momma has to say or even notices!!Anyway the Bar does what is suppose to do....:thumbup:

bjt
05-29-2009, 08:14 PM
Thanks for the report. I plan on installing the Evoluzione sway bar that dltang won on my Spyder tomorrow. :doorag: