PDA

View Full Version : . Happy Mothers Day ride

canamjhb
05-12-2018, 10:21 PM
Tomorrow, Mothers Day, my wife suggested we ride to Sedona for lunch at one of our favorite restaurants. How could I say no...! She will ride her own Goldwing (my old one) and me on the Spyder. We invited another couple who also ride a Spyder to come along. About 160 miles each way. Temperatures between 60 to 85 going over the mountains. Life is good..... Happy Mother's day all.....

DGoebel
05-12-2018, 10:35 PM
Though it won't be nearly as scenic, we're doing the same with another Spyder couple, Ribs and Ice Cream over in Wisconsin across the Mississippi!
Safe Rides to everyone tomorrow. Wishing ALL the mothers here and mothers of all the riders here a Peaceful, Blessed and Happy Mothers Day.

RinconRyder
05-13-2018, 02:32 PM
Tomorrow, Mothers Day, my wife suggested we ride to Sedona for lunch at one of our favorite restaurants. How could I say no...! She will ride her own Goldwing (my old one) and me on the Spyder. We invited another couple who also ride a Spyder to come along. About 160 miles each way. Temperatures between 60 to 85 going over the mountains. Life is good..... Happy Mother's day all.....

Nice ride 'to' but the trip home is always a scorcher.

Flanker
05-13-2018, 05:41 PM
Best wishes to all you Moms who may be out riding! Be safe and enjoy! :thumbup:

DGoebel
05-13-2018, 09:32 PM
At my wife's insistence, we took the spyder out with another couple on their spyder for a short 200+ mile trip to Wisconsin.
Visited some classic spots, J&J BBQ (good RIBS), Buena Vista Park, Blank Hill road on the way to Waumandee (Very Sandy) and over to what used to be Hansen's Hold-up (Now renamed Larry's Lookout), down the twisties to Rock In the House, back up to Nelson Creamery for Ice Cream, and back home.
Ridin, Rib's and Ice Cream, it doesn't get much better. SWMBO got to try out the new BRP arm rests on lots of corners just at the nanny 's edge, she thinks they're just great.