PDA

View Full Version : Smugglers Notch Road, Vermont

Deanna777
05-11-2018, 08:12 PM
As of yesterday the "Notch" road is open for the season. Route 108 from Stowe, Vt to Jeffersonville, VT.

Deanna

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-11-2018, 08:23 PM
As of yesterday the "Notch" road is open for the season. Route 108 from Stowe, Vt to Jeffersonville, VT.

Deanna
I know , I rode it yesterday ........ZERO traffic .... I did it twice .....possibly broke my own Best time record :yikes: :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack:......................Mike :thumbup:

IGETAROUND
05-11-2018, 09:22 PM
I know , I rode it yesterday ........ZERO traffic .... I did it twice .....possibly broke my own Best time record :yikes: :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack:......................Mike :thumbup:

Well I know I couldn't even come close to your best time; but sure did enjoy riding that road with you.

Al

Chupaca
05-11-2018, 10:51 PM
Sure would have liked to have my spyder the last time I was on that road..😭 Oh wait there were no spyder back then...:banghead: maybe the next time..

Deanna777
05-12-2018, 02:26 PM
For those of you that visit the New England states on the spyders, I would suggest visiting the area, ( it is near Stowe, VT, which has Von Trapp resturant, and other points of interests).

It is very popular with tourists, hikers, motorcycles.

Deanna