PDA

View Full Version : Mustang One-piece Touring Seat for Can-Am Spyder RT

garyleblanc1
05-03-2018, 08:25 PM
any opinions on the Mustang seat compared to the Ultimate seat available for the RT. I have a 2015 RTS
Thanks
:ani29::yes::dontknow:

TEWKS
05-04-2018, 09:27 AM
Can't compare it to the Ultimate seat because I have no history with the brand. But, I do love the Mustang Seat on my RT. :thumbup:

The one little issue with the Mustang was it lightly skuffed the paint up near the front of the seat. Can't see it when the seat is down and it really hasn't gotten any worse.

Pat

PaladinLV
05-04-2018, 11:18 AM
Can't speak to the Spyder , but the Mustang seats made for Harley are the BEST non-customized seats on the market when it comes to comfort and support.

AJ

any opinions on the Mustang seat compared to the Ultimate seat available for the RT. I have a 2015 RTS
Thanks
:ani29::yes::dontknow:

UtahPete
05-04-2018, 11:23 AM
Can't speak to the Spyder , but the Mustang seats made for Harley are the BEST non-customized seats on the market when it comes to comfort and support AJ
:agree: super comfortable on my Vstar.

ARtraveler
05-04-2018, 02:07 PM
Have had a few Mustangs on other brands. Never a bad one. They all improved the seating position and made longer rides possible compared to the OEM. :yes:

El Dorado
05-05-2018, 12:24 PM
:thumbup:

The one little issue with the Mustang was it lightly skuffed the paint up near the front of the seat. Can't see it when the seat is down and it really hasn't gotten any worse.

Pat

My Ultimate seat does the same thing

mcalva
05-05-2018, 01:14 PM
I had on my Shadow Aero 750 and my VTX 1300. Very comfortable to me and (the most important) for my wife too. :roflblack:
Lots and lots of kilometers without pains :thumbup:

TEWKS
05-06-2018, 04:32 PM
My Ultimate seat does the same thing

Good to know, thanks.

Pat

OverHillAndDale
05-07-2018, 07:55 AM

Pat

My Ultimate seat has also scuffed some of the paint underneath the front sides of the seat, but it is covered by the seat so I don't worry about it.

I have an Ultimate seat on my RT and love it, but I had a Mustang on my Old Honda 1200 and the bike went from being rideable for 2 hours to an all-day bike.