PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Maine Ryders.

safecracker
05-02-2018, 07:01 PM
Had cast removed from ankle last week, so today I installed the battery(Spyder) and fired her up. Spyder started with no problems. Settled down to a steady idle. Located my insurance card, cash and headed for town office. Paid $96.00 to register. Put 4 gallons of fresh gas and went for a 75 mile ryde. Oh what joy. Hopefully by end of month I will be able to put on my riding boots. Right ankle still over sized. See you on the road. Bruce

safecracker
05-03-2018, 02:49 PM
Installed the BRP armrests today. Install went well. Upon installing the second armrest, I found that there are two different lengths of screws. So I had to redo the first one. They are nice but they could have been a little bit longer,(my opinion). Bruce

Abbot Spyder
05-08-2018, 05:37 AM
Hey Bruce, good to know you healing up. I started mine yesterday, went for a little spin, and came back working on the wood pile. An hour later went back for another little spin to cool of. It will take a little longer to do fire wood. Damn Spyder. :ani29:

Tomline
05-08-2018, 06:32 AM
I'm stuck waiting for my complete right shoulder replacement to heal so I can start rehab. Probably won't be riding until mid to late June. Take Care & enjoying the Ride!

Arion
05-08-2018, 10:34 AM
Hey Bruce, good to know you healing up. I started mine yesterday, went for a little spin, and came back working on the wood pile. An hour later went back for another little spin to cool of. It will take a little longer to do fire wood. Damn Spyder. :ani29:

A Spyder owner in Abbot!! You'll find another one in the little village or Rockwood, on Moosehead Lake as it happens. Small world.

sandman53
05-08-2018, 03:25 PM
Hey, Maine riders,Sandman here. Been riding about 5 days. Winter is done! We all need to get together for a ride. I see many new riders when I'm out. Start planning!

Abbot Spyder
07-08-2018, 07:23 AM
Ride to Rockland today. I know it is a short notice. Just decided to go.

safecracker
07-08-2018, 07:35 PM
Had to work today. Hope we can get together soon.

Abbot Spyder
07-09-2018, 05:04 AM
Good morning Bruce, I guest everybody is healing up, good thing. I am book the next three week end, but if somebody want to ride during the week let me know I will try to find the time to join.

Denno
07-09-2018, 11:44 AM
Greetings Maine riders, we will be in Maine this August as part of our long Spyder trip from Arizona. We will be coming down from New Brunswick area, plan to stay around Bar Harbor, also visit Acadia park.
Any tips on great roads to ride and good lobster places are greatly appreciated.
Looking forward to touring your beautiful state.
After riding in the heat down here, we are looking forward to some cooler northeast weather.

Thanks