PDA

View Full Version : 3D modeling for Spyder stuff (Part 2)

markyodo
05-01-2018, 03:51 PM
My original post (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?111806-3D-modeling-for-Spyder-stuff&p=1347523#post1347523).

I had some ideas after I posted the original design for the base cap (right and left of dash cluster). This is my first installation of a 3D printed design and it works really well.
I needed a mount for my rear view camera monitor. The mount that came with the monitor was not designed for a motorcycle or Spyder.
My final design is a adjustable RAM mount and it hides the wires very well. It's clean.
Now I have lot's of other ideas for accessories and a bit of creativity is going along way in making the impossible possible. :D

Designed with Fusion 360. Printed with Inland PLA material.

DGoebel
05-01-2018, 04:25 PM
:2thumbs: Keep Makin'

Xander18
08-23-2020, 11:46 AM
I own a ryker any idea on away to make amount for the windshield

vrich3733
08-30-2020, 09:29 AM
Awesome!!! :clap:PLA's not gonna hold up outside in the heat tho. I love to 3D print too. I just picked up some Atomic Carbon Fiber PETG. I'm just a few prints in and it seems super strong and easy to print. Good stuff!

dondje
08-30-2020, 03:41 PM
My original post (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?111806-3D-modeling-for-Spyder-stuff&p=1347523#post1347523).

I had some ideas after I posted the original design for the base cap (right and left of dash cluster). This is my first installation of a 3D printed design and it works really well.
I needed a mount for my rear view camera monitor. The mount that came with the monitor was not designed for a motorcycle or Spyder.
My final design is a adjustable RAM mount and it hides the wires very well. It's clean.
Now I have lot's of other ideas for accessories and a bit of creativity is going along way in making the impossible possible. :D

Designed with Fusion 360. Printed with Inland PLA material.

Mark...

Let me know if you decide that you want something in metal. I have almost 35yrs of 3D computer modeling experience and the company I work for has a complete machine shop. We love to do custom projects. A sprung trailer hitch for my F3T is just one of the projects I am working on. Hoping to have it finished this winter.

Regards,

Don