PDA

View Full Version : helmet intercom

SailnDive
04-30-2018, 07:00 AM
Sarah and I just want to be able to talk easily. We wear shorty helmets. I do not want to buy new helmets or spend $500 just to have intercom.

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
04-30-2018, 07:11 AM
my wife & i got sena 10 so we can do that & i love the blue tooth for the phone.

Highwayman2013
04-30-2018, 08:13 AM
https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/sena-sph10h-fm-bluetooth-intercom-with-fm-tuner-for-half-helmets

Arion
04-30-2018, 09:09 AM
If you decide to buy Sena products I would suggest you consider purchasing them from Motorcycle Dave's, a forum sponsor. Though we've not bought from him yet, we no doubt will eventually. Members of the forum agree he has the excellent prices and outstanding customer service.

Over the years we've had both Scala Rider and Sena and we favor Sena. We currently have a pair of Sena 10S and 20S and communicators and are very pleased with their capabilities and performance. We tend not to ride in large groups so being able to connect to half the county population is not important to us. But we do really appreciate Bluetooth GPS and phone pairing, and FM radio. I also enjoy the voice command feature (simple mind, simple pleasures?). Our two cents on the subject.

mavrik
04-30-2018, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the heads up about motorcycle Dave!!!! He was great to talk to and deal with, he saved me money with a great deal....GUESS what...he made a sale!

Thanks Dave!