PDA

View Full Version : Merlins Blood is Awesome!

JP58
04-22-2018, 10:16 PM
Just cleaned my rims on my Nissan Sentra today. The car is a 2010. I couldn't get the yellow out with anything else I tried in the past. I was skeptical but bought it anyway. So I sprayed on and let sit a few minutes. I scrubbed the yellow area lighty with a toothbrush. Rinse with pressure sprayer. Holy crap I could not believe my eyes. My rims look new. The yellow has been on there for 6-7 years. I highly recommend this cleaner.

Bfromla
04-22-2018, 10:23 PM
No before pics? :hun:

JP58
04-22-2018, 10:27 PM
No before pics? :hun:

The second pic is before I cleaned them. All the corners are yellow. Pic doesn't look as bad as in person.

cptjam
04-22-2018, 10:38 PM
We do lots of tires. Ann cleans the wheels with Merlin’s blood, and everyone raves about how clean the wheels are afterward. Worth it - nothing works better! Joe

scooterexpress
09-02-2018, 07:00 AM
Just cleaned my rims on my Nissan Sentra today. The car is a 2010. I couldn't get the yellow out with anything else I tried in the past. I was skeptical but bought it anyway. So I sprayed on and let sit a few minutes. I scrubbed the yellow area lighty with a toothbrush. Rinse with pressure sprayer. Holy crap I could not believe my eyes. My rims look new. The yellow has been on there for 6-7 years. I highly recommend this cleaner.

ty, they do look great.