PDA

View Full Version : Trailer

Gator37
04-20-2018, 09:04 PM
Kind of wish Harbor Freight was still selling their little tag along trailer. Saw one recently and they weren't that bad. Can't afford one of Can Ams trailers.

BLUEKNIGHT911
04-20-2018, 09:15 PM
Kind of wish Harbor Freight was still selling their little tag along trailer. Saw one recently and they weren't that bad. Can't afford one of Can Ams trailers. The only thing HF did was put a Sears Car Top Cargo carrier on the trailer frame and added some LED's ......... It's yard sale time now .... so look for one of the Sears Tops and make your own ....It's what I did, bought the Sears top for $15.00 ....... Mike :thumbup:

RyderJCF
04-21-2018, 07:18 AM
That’s what I did and then had my neighbor (who’s a paint and body guy) paint it to match the bike. Works wonderfully! Looks like Northern Tool still sells the trailer frame kit.

SailnDive
04-21-2018, 08:21 AM
I bought the aluminum trailer from Amazon but it came from Northern for $425. No tax or shipping. I tried to find a cargo box the I felt would be tough enough but ended up building one out high quality ply. Not very fancy and I would still buy a cargo box if I could find a really good one.

bodymanpainter
04-21-2018, 08:35 AM
That’s what I did and then had my neighbor (who’s a paint and body guy) paint it to match the bike. Works wonderfully! Looks like Northern Tool still sells the trailer frame kit.

That's what I did also but I had a custom aluminum box made and put insolation and carpet interior
in it. Works great and tows fantastic. We had it up to 100 MPH fully loaded and did not know it was
back there.

Toby