PDA

View Full Version : Hey Utah Pete, this isn't on netflix, but the BBC network.....

wyliec
04-19-2018, 01:19 PM
Have you heard of the tv series SS-GB? I'm watching it now. In a nutshell, it starts with the Germans occupying G.B. in 1941. After the first few minutes, I was going to pull the plug; but, I'm up to episode 4, and liking Kate Bosworth.

UtahPete
04-19-2018, 03:34 PM
Have you heard of the tv series SS-GB? I'm watching it now. In a nutshell, it starts with the Germans occupying G.B. in 1941. After the first few minutes, I was going to pull the plug; but, I'm up to episode 4, and liking Kate Bosworth.
No, haven't heard of it. I usually like everything on BBC. It will be on Netflix eventually!

RinconRyder
04-19-2018, 04:35 PM

That sounds a lot like "The Man In The High Castle".

UtahPete
04-19-2018, 04:49 PM
It does.

wyliec
04-19-2018, 04:55 PM

I didn't even attempt to watch that one. I can't remember if I saw that listed on netflix or the BBC; that held no interest for me.

UtahPete
04-19-2018, 04:58 PM
I didn't even attempt to watch that one. I can't remember if I saw that listed on netflix or the BBC; that held no interest for me.
I think it's on Amazon Prime.