PDA

View Full Version : RTs posts

SailnDive
04-18-2018, 08:13 AM
I have an 2014 RTs. Am I posting in the correct forum?

jcthorne
04-18-2018, 09:06 AM
Yes

Grandpot
04-18-2018, 09:10 AM
Yes. Also, there is a RT Shoptalk thread for service subjects.

DGoebel
04-18-2018, 09:35 AM
SailnDive, yes, if you're going to ask a Touring related question about your RTs. There's also a Spyder General for general topics not specific to Spyder RT Touring, and as others have stated above, there's a Spyder RT Shop Talk for general Spyder technical questions (anything that would apply to ALL Spyders), and a RT Shop Talk (Talk about all things RT that has to do with the technical side of the RT Spyder), AND since you have a '14, there's the ACE 1330 Shop Talk that is for questions about your newer 1330 engine specific.

Don't worry, lots of cross over conversations happen though.

Chupaca
04-18-2018, 09:54 AM
Remember not to post to more than one with the same concern as they will all appear in the general forum. Then it appears as duplicated and one may get the answers your looking for and the other noting....:thumbup:

ARtraveler
04-18-2018, 01:40 PM
If in doubt--just go to the forum tab and see what fits your comments the best. It's pretty loose as far as "rules" go here.

If your just reading--go to What's New. You will get the latest posts from all the forum threads.

For announcements, etc., try to post just once to the appropriate forum thread. Multiple posts of the same subject usually bring out the "thread police." :roflblack::roflblack:

:welcome:

Bob Denman
04-18-2018, 05:20 PM

Mr. White
04-21-2018, 11:38 AM
Also put in your year and model of Spyder in your profile.....different answers for different year and model....welcome.

:spyder2:

TicketBait
04-21-2018, 12:06 PM

maybe, if you have a technical question then this link here is your forum http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?132-RT-ShopTalk

or if you have a more general question/share that would pertain to all of us http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?2-Spyder-General-Discussion

and if you wanted to post with fellow riders in your home state, then here http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?63-West-Virginia

I looked over some of the 52 threads you have created and seems most are ok, but again technical issues such as muffler might do better in RT Shop. I would like to say that this is great you are asking, many don't. Also when you ask a question in a thread you have begun it is always nice when you get the answer to revisit the same thread and acknowledge this. :thumbup:

All the best!

PaqueGaet
08-25-2022, 11:36 AM
je ne trouve pas comment posté ceci
aide svp
merci

Gaetan

Hi Mikey
you expain to past post Sept 2017
do you by pass automatic system?
on a spyder with manualy regulation , it s possible to set a air pressure betwen 10 to 85 pound . with an automatic system i never have under 50 psi . when a road have a couple year it sto much 50 psi . my friend have RT 2017 , and , its ossible to decrease a presure to have a better confort . sory for my english .
it s possible to reply to paquet.gaet@videotron.ca

from Victoriaville QC
TANK FOR YOUR HELP Mikey

Gaetan

2dogs
08-25-2022, 05:16 PM
?????????

UtahPete
08-25-2022, 05:58 PM
je ne trouve pas comment posté ceci
aide svp merci Gaetan

Roughly translated; I cannot find how to post here. Please help. Thank you.

I can't make sense of it, 2dogs. Maybe someone from Quebec can contact him to find out what he's needing help with.

CopperSpyder
08-25-2022, 06:10 PM
He has an RTL and is trying to set the rear air bag air pressure. He asked if it can be manually set between 10 and 85. He said it's always 50 or more lbs. He wants to know if there is a way to decrease the pressure. That is what I read anyway.

DGoebel
08-25-2022, 06:48 PM
Oui, il parle en français, Peut-être que si nous le dirigions vers Pierre Poliquin (Spyder TV), il pourrait obtenir une réponse plus facile à comprendre.
Gaetan, Please visit with https://www.facebook.com/pierre.poliquin.5 or
Reach out with any questions at
450-586-9608 or info@spydertv.net
Pierre is bilingual (Pierre est bilingue et un grand ambassadeur Spyder.)