PDA

View Full Version : Non-Spyder TireRack Question

Trbayth
04-16-2018, 12:49 PM
Has anyone ordered a tire+wheel package from tirerack.com and had them delivered to them directly? I'm planning to order a package with summer tires for my car and since I've rotated tires before on other cars I figured I should have no problem removing the snow tires & wheels and replacing them with the summer tires & wheels. Any gotcha ordering a balanced tire & wheel package from tirerack?

Brentc
04-16-2018, 01:35 PM
Ordered two full sets of tires a couple years ago. Went smooth as could be and would do it again no reservations.

Holly
04-16-2018, 01:41 PM
Try Discount Tire Direct......... https://www.discounttiredirect.com/

I've used them on multiple occasions for my tire and wheel packages. The free shipping and some select rebates can save you more money in the end over Tire Rack. :thumbup:

Their customer service is also amazing. Call them and you will see that everyone that picks up the phone knows the products.

BLUEKNIGHT911
04-16-2018, 03:07 PM
I have used both without any issues ...... However they ask too many questions to suit me .... If you know what you want go on E-bay and enter the EXACT tire make , size etc. .... request free shipping then lowest price ..... bought a few this way NO issues either ....plus the prices were very often quite less than either the Rack or Discount tire .......Mike :thumbup:

DGoebel
04-16-2018, 07:42 PM
Yep, Ordered my wife's winter wheels and snow tires for her little sporty car, They came ready to mount and were used for two full winters before we traded up to a new SUV for her. Got the fella that bought her car from the dealer to buy the winters from us.