PDA

View Full Version : Hand brake

obiwanbill
05-28-2009, 03:28 AM
I picked up a SE5 on 12 May. Mels' Monster Garage put on a hitch that was modified with a wheelchair carrier, so I was almost good to go. Efforts by my son in my garage and a local friend that owned a shop were not bearing the needed gerryrig. After looking at diisplayed bikes on a dealer's showroom, it looked like Yamaha had a clutch handle assembly that would clear the spyder's throttle box on the right handlebar. Remembering Jim Mels' comment that if I needed help, to call...so I did. He said he had time, so Tuesday afternoon dropped the Beastie off in Roseville MI. He called the next morning and she was ready! :thumbup: :2excited:

While I was there he sold me this neat front truck "Bikini Bra". After I attach it later today, I'll post some shots of it; think it really sets off the front end.

Every red light, every gas station...I'm getting folks asking about the ride. amazing:2thumbs:

fastfraser
05-28-2009, 04:42 AM
:thumbup: Looking good. :spyder2: on. Your brake lever looks like you need quite a reach to grab it ? Hows it work for you ?