PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with attachments

mikeinco
04-14-2018, 09:15 PM
Every time I try to attach pics to post I get a message that I'm not allowed to do it beacuse I'm not signed in, even when I am signed on. What gives?

Bfromla
04-14-2018, 10:07 PM
Reboot device & try logging in again:thumbup:

mikeinco
04-15-2018, 09:11 AM
Did that multiple times with no success. I can post to threads but attachments aren't working. Thanks

DGoebel
04-15-2018, 10:00 AM
What device, Operating system, Browser are you using?

mikeinco
04-16-2018, 01:08 AM
What device, Operating system, Browser are you using?Using my laptop, with Windows 10 and Googe Chrome. I was able to do it today, but had to up load the pics first and then go back and type in text. Thanks

bmwlarry
04-16-2018, 08:47 AM
There are time when I had trouble attaching pics using the little "pic" thingy. I have found it much easier and works everytime to scroll down under window and the the "manage attachments area.

billybovine
04-16-2018, 09:43 AM
There are time when I had trouble attaching pics using the little "pic" thingy. I have found it much easier and works everytime to scroll down under window and the the "manage attachments area.

I have to agree. Using manage attachments involves a couple more steps but seems to work every time.

DGoebel
04-16-2018, 10:15 AM
Using my laptop, with Windows 10 and Google Chrome. I was able to do it today, but had to up load the pics first and then go back and type in text. Thanks

Mike (In CO, I'm jealous, you live in paradise brother) Try copy and Paste if you don't want to upload and attach method, but if you want to upload and attach and it seems to come up with a blank dialog box with no "buttons" to click. That issue may be caused by the default Google Chrome settings. Check Settings, Advanced Settings, Content, Flash settings, consider adding http://www.spyderlovers.com in the Flash Whitelist section. You can get their easy by copying and pasting the following in a new tab address bar

chrome://settings/content/flash

It's normally set to Ask First, and for some reason I never see the question.

But I insert photo attachments sometimes as easy as using copy and paste, versus the normal uploading the photo to my photo albums and then copying and pasting that photos BB Code. Strange that when I try the URL option I get an error message. But the BB Code works well.