PDA

View Full Version : Eibach front suspension springs

spydernatic
04-13-2018, 03:06 PM
I am talking to Eibach about replacing my front suspension springs that I feel are a bit weak on my 2017 RT. Eibach asked the following question .....

"we would need the free length of the spring, it’s inside diameter and spring rate before knowing if we had the correct spring available".

Any one know the answer to the above question

spyderyderjim
04-13-2018, 04:43 PM
I am talking to Eibach about replacing my front suspension springs that I feel are a bit weak on my 2017 RT. Eibach asked the following question .....

"we would need the free length of the spring, it’s inside diameter and spring rate before knowing if we had the correct spring available".

Any one know the answer to the above question

Yes. Lamont had Eibach front springs part # 1000.1.88.0400 on Elka stage 2 shocks on his RT he had at Lamonster BBQ Oct 2014.
(I believe Eibach part# shows 2" I.D. x 8" long 400# springs on RT Spyder front shocks, (I have a photo of Lamont's Eibach RT front springs on my old computer is where I got Eibach Springs part #).
You can contact Lamont at LaMonster Garage 417-313-2245 to comfirm this.
Jim

Bob Denman
04-13-2018, 04:53 PM
Please remember one thing: if you add more spring to the equation: you may find that the shocks don't provide enough damping... nojoke