Rogue Hawk
04-13-2018, 10:21 AM
Anyone can do this on a sport bike, so this is impressive:doorag:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMVLxQ53Vgw

It came from this channel. It's a fav of mine

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvtfT-xYX4Q-jC2Mbsk3OUA

Bob Denman
04-13-2018, 10:32 AM
:shocked: That was better than a couple of cups of "Brown Ambition"! :coffee::coffee::coffee:
:clap::2thumbs:

Yazz
04-13-2018, 11:03 AM
Impressive! Doesn't look like he has knee sliders on.

zip3151
04-13-2018, 02:52 PM
Really... Not impressed... This is a public road and this "rider" has no safety gear on. Sometime you just can't fix STUPID.

Rogue Hawk
04-13-2018, 03:40 PM
Really... Not impressed... This is a public road and this "rider" has no safety gear on. Sometime you just can't fix STUPID.

His skill is impressive, but his judgement is not.

Joe T.
04-13-2018, 05:49 PM
Mullholland Drive is one of the most dangerous roads in America. I have ridden it many times, but never enjoyed it. It is close to the ocean, twisty, and has the Rock Store on it. Otherwise, it would just be another SoCal road.

Much better roads north of LA, IMHO. These roads have much less traffic, are as twisty or even more so, and go from sea level up to several thousand feet and back down.

Ride up to Gorman on I-5, take the Frazier Park exit to Lake of the Woods. Then take Lockwood Valley Road. You will not believe you are only ~50 miles, as a crow flies, from LA! Extremely remote area. Go left to Ojai on
Cal 33.

When you get to Ojai, you will be exhausted, but the grin on your face can't be removed for at least a week! Oh, stop at the Deer Lodge in Ojai for some barley and venison soup. Good stuff!!

Many more roads in the area that are fantastic to ride. San Francisquito Road, Lake Hughes Road, Bouquet Canyon (part of it), Angles Crest Highway, Kennedy Woods road off Cal 396 near Ridgecrest. Many more. And, this doesn't include all of the dirt bike places to ride. Literally, a dessert full.

Joe T.

Hawk1966
04-13-2018, 07:13 PM
His skill is impressive, but his judgement is not.
Agreed. The (near) knee dragging was good and the Harley made it more so. I know there are those who'll disagree but I'm seriously tired of reckless stunting on public roads.

Joel The Biker
04-13-2018, 07:32 PM
Really stupid if you ask me. He will learn his lesson eventually.

Yazz
04-13-2018, 07:34 PM
I've seen Harley trick riders with their bikes set up like his. Amazing what they can do!

If you notice, he only rode one section of the road, signaled to turn around and went back. To a very experienced rider, that's called a calculated risk in his favor.

He's no squid.

There is nothing wrong with watching the beauty of a well executed run.

Yazz
04-13-2018, 07:50 PM
Agreed. The (near) knee dragging was good and the Harley made it more so. I know there are those who'll disagree but I'm seriously tired of reckless stunting on public roads.

You must be talking about squibs. Yeah, they're a problem.

My old eyes aren't what they used to be, but I didn't see any cars driving on the road. There were some parked off the road though...

Do you really think on a public road he would lean over the yellow line like he did if there might be oncoming cars?

I think it was set up as a promo for the stunt rider. (No license plate)

canamjhb
04-13-2018, 10:04 PM
He was all over the road. Crossing the double yellow center line many times and even off on the shoulder a couple of times. Wreak less in my opinion. Maybe He thinks he is good but I think he is a menace ...... ORGAN DONER

Hawk1966
04-14-2018, 12:55 AM
You must be talking about squibs. Yeah, they're a problem.

My old eyes aren't what they used to be, but I didn't see any cars driving on the road. There were some parked off the road though...

Do you really think on a public road he would lean over the yellow line like he did if there might be oncoming cars?

I think it was set up as a promo for the stunt rider. (No license plate)
Thought I saw a car driving but it was parked, funky perspective made it look in motion. This is a public road as you can see from all the other riders trying out the curves. Didn't notice the lack of a plate until you mentioned it, good eye! At 1:43 he's stunting past a pedestrian getting in/out of their car. Too close.

Orange Spyder Man
04-14-2018, 06:56 PM
One day soon... the road will bite him bad..