PDA

View Full Version : Yea

MR. H1956
04-13-2018, 09:13 AM
Got my new front finder lights in from tricled.com Thursday. Can't wait to get them on again so I'll glow in the dark once more.Yea. Now all I need is my new Lumina trailer which should be here by the end of April to pull behind to old RT. And I'll be in hog heaven. I'm so excited. Its going to be a great summer to get out and :riding: Happy Trails every one. May the Good Lord watch over us and keep us Safe.

Arion
04-13-2018, 09:28 AM
That's a great and inexpensive little modification. I replaced the fender running lights on my wife's 2012 RT Limited a few days ago with a pair of very bright Spyderpops LED bulbs and what a difference it makes! We rode home after dark last night following a meeting and her Spyder was nicely lit up.

In addition to the new fender lights we also installed LED strips on the upper A arms and they're impressive as well. Next will be the headlight bulb swap with Lamonster's LED conversion kit.

MR. H1956
04-13-2018, 09:34 AM
That's a great and inexpensive little modification. I replaced the fender running lights on my wife's 2012 RT Limited a few days ago with a pair of very bright LED bulbs and what a difference it makes! We rode home after dark last night following a meeting and her Spyder was nicely lit up.

In addition to the new fender lights we also installed LED strips on the upper A arms and they're impressive as well. Next will be the headlight bulb swap with Lamonster's LED conversion kit.
Oh yes the led head lights are great. We got some a couple years ago. Wish I'd done it sooner. Now my wife wants to put the less around the saddle bags and trunk to be seen better from behind. That's probably next on the list.

Chupaca
04-13-2018, 10:11 AM
let us see it all together with the trailer when it comes in...:clap: Now where will you go first....🤔

MR. H1956
04-13-2018, 10:17 AM
let us see it all together with the trailer when it comes in...:clap: Now where will you go first....🤔
Just anywhere the road takes us. Maybe a weekend trip to a nice little town with a bed and breakfast. And some nice back roads to ride. Really doesn't matter as long as the sun is shining and the winds in our face. Happy Trails To All

ARtraveler
04-13-2018, 02:31 PM
:2thumbs::2thumbs:

Arion
04-13-2018, 02:41 PM
Just anywhere the road takes us. Maybe a weekend trip to a nice little town with a bed and breakfast. And some nice back roads to ride. Really doesn't matter as long as the sun is shining and the winds in our face. Happy Trails To All

You didn't say precisely where in Tennessee you're located but a run to the Shiloh civil war battlefield would be a nice trip in my opinion. We pass through the entire length of Tennessee twice a year when we move from our winter home in San Antonio to our summer home in Maine, and usually try to find something to visit in the state.

I attended graduate school at UT Knoxville many years ago (1986-7) and enjoyed the Smokey mountains while there but I imagine I wouldn't recognize the area all these years later. Knoxville has grown incredibly and I no longer can find anything including the large apartment complex I lived in while at UT. Probably plowed under years ago to make way for something more impressive and upscale. Ah well.

MR. H1956
04-13-2018, 03:44 PM
You didn't say precisely where in Tennessee you're located but a run to the Shiloh civil war battlefield would be a nice trip in my opinion. We pass through the entire length of Tennessee twice a year when we move from our winter home in San Antonio to our summer home in Maine, and usually try to find something to visit in the state.

I attended graduate school at UT Knoxville many years ago (1986-7) and enjoyed the Smokey mountains while there but I imagine I wouldn't recognize the area all these years later. Knoxville has grown incredibly and I no longer can find anything including the large apartment complex I lived in while at UT. Probably plowed under years ago to make way for something more impressive and upscale. Ah well.
We live in columbia, tn.Just off I 65. Have been to Shiloh before. Its a nice tour. Just didn't get to stay long. The wife's wasn't feeling good and had to head home. We are going back next fall. We love to ride The back roads down that way a lot. Always a nice ride. Happy Trails.