PDA

View Full Version : Dave and Teddy??!!

currin20fan
04-10-2018, 01:18 PM
Has anyone seen or heard from Dave and Teddy. I haven't seen anything from them in several months. :pray: all is okay with them.

Bob Denman
04-10-2018, 01:30 PM
:shocked: I've heard that they've even gone missing on FaceBook. :dontknow:

DGoebel
04-10-2018, 03:46 PM
I learned lots from his posts in the past, and haven't seen anything since Feb. Are there any local members here who know what's up or can check in?

currin20fan
04-10-2018, 06:24 PM
:shocked: I've heard that they've even gone missing on FaceBook. :dontknow:

He seems to have disappeared.

Spyder_Cowgirl
04-10-2018, 06:52 PM
I can only tell you what I learned from Tim Felty and Robin Hatfield Felty .... as you know Dave is really a pretty private person and the Spyder really drew him out of his shell. You may also recall that he has some serious medical issues with his back an neck that have forced some significant changes in his life (I have been asked not to share details about those changes, to respect Dave's privacy). Dave has always wanted his posts to be positive ... both here and on FB ... since his medical status is, shall we say, challenging .... he has chosen not to post anything at all (fearing the flood of negative that he just doesn't want to air in public). I believe access to the internet may also be challenge for him at the moment.

So, suffice it to say that Dave and Teddy are still around .... but not in the proper place / frame of mind to keep things on the positive side.

I am sure Dave would appreciate a prayer. or several, that his health (pain) may improve in the near future. As far as I know, he still has Ted's Red Sled and does get out for an occasional, though short, ride with Teddy. I will let Tim and Robin know that SpyderLovers asked about Dave and Teddy.

All the best .... Ann

Bob Denman
04-10-2018, 06:55 PM
Please let him know that he's in our thoughts and prayers.

Deanna777
04-10-2018, 07:25 PM
Add another vote for payers & Thoughts. I miss his posts.
I met Dave & Teddy @ Spyderfest in 2013.

Deanna

Saluda
04-10-2018, 07:50 PM
Wish him the best.

Netminder
04-10-2018, 08:19 PM
Met Dave and Teddy at spyders in the Adirondacks back in 2012, at our vey first Spyder event. It was my highlight of the event, as I had been following their adventures here on Spyderlovers. You could not find a nicer fellow, and Teddy a fantastic dog. They represented the true spirit of riding these machines. I am sending healing thoughts and prayers for Dave , hoping he can get back to where he can enjoy, what has given him and Teddy as well as provided all their fans that enjoyment! :pray::pray:

ARtraveler
04-10-2018, 10:49 PM
Add our thoughts and :pray::pray: to the stack. :yes::yes:

d.o.spyder-rts
04-10-2018, 11:44 PM
Please let him know that he's in our thoughts and prayers.
:agree: :pray: Dale

Chupaca
04-10-2018, 11:44 PM
:pray::pray:'s and best wishes from the lower left corner of the US...

currin20fan
04-11-2018, 09:07 AM
I can only tell you what I learned from Tim Felty and Robin Hatfield Felty .... as you know Dave is really a pretty private person and the Spyder really drew him out of his shell. You may also recall that he has some serious medical issues with his back an neck that have forced some significant changes in his life (I have been asked not to share details about those changes, to respect Dave's privacy). Dave has always wanted his posts to be positive ... both here and on FB ... since his medical status is, shall we say, challenging .... he has chosen not to post anything at all (fearing the flood of negative that he just doesn't want to air in public). I believe access to the internet may also be challenge for him at the moment.

So, suffice it to say that Dave and Teddy are still around .... but not in the proper place / frame of mind to keep things on the positive side.

I am sure Dave would appreciate a prayer. or several, that his health (pain) may improve in the near future. As far as I know, he still has Ted's Red Sled and does get out for an occasional, though short, ride with Teddy. I will let Tim and Robin know that SpyderLovers asked about Dave and Teddy.

All the best .... Ann

Thanks for the info. I miss seeing their posts. And I did know about his pain issues and was praying he had worked through it with some relief. Praying for him for sure.