PDA

View Full Version : mo. riders

prodrag69
05-27-2009, 05:34 PM
looking for mo. spyder-riders to meet up with.

Mo Lee
05-28-2009, 04:40 AM
See Thread "USO run Lebanon Mo" we are getting together 13 Jun some are meeting the evening of the 12th at the Lake of the Ozarks. We are meeting for breakfast 0900 at Shoneys in Lebanon, from there travel to the start point at the Harley dealer, the run starts at 1200 up I44 to St Roberts back tracking on Rt 66 to Buckhorn. After that, return to the Lake and spend the evening as a group. We plan breakfast Sunday morning as a group before departure. I should add the USO run last year had over 200 bikes rolling down I44 in one group, very impressive, police were blocking ramps all the way, I think a dozen or so Spyders would be a great addition.

xpeschon
05-28-2009, 05:24 AM
prodrag69 well you found us. I would like to add one note to Lee's comment, there are also 2 riders coming down from the St. Louis area to attend this ride,, if you go search for USO LEBANON the ride will pop up and there info is all there, maybe you can link up with them on the 12th and travel all together but if not see you on the 13th of June.. Come on JUMP on the band wagon, should be fun..

Joe

jimclarkf1
05-28-2009, 07:01 AM
I just wanted to say, if you guys and gals are looking for a road trip.:clap: Head up to Omaha Nebr, the 3rd week in June and see the COLLEGE WORLD SERIES, its a great time:yikes::2thumbs: