PDA

View Full Version : Its time

MR. H1956
04-08-2018, 08:09 AM
Ok everyone. Its time to get up and face the world. May all the new and old spyder family have a Blessed Day and a Wonderful Week. Happy Trails My Friends Happy Trails to you all.:riding:

imfleck
04-08-2018, 08:34 AM
Enjoy your day, Mr. H!

Bob Denman
04-08-2018, 08:46 AM
:shocked: I still am waiting for the "Brown Ambition" to kick in... :coffee::coffee::coffee:
It's still only in the twenties up here, and the roads have too much salt and brine on them for ryding! :banghead:
But it's getting closer and closer... :D

In the meantime:

Chupaca
04-08-2018, 09:13 AM
Have an awesome day....:ohyea: everyday is a perfect day .... you just need to find the right thing to do that day....:thumbup:

Navydad
04-08-2018, 09:43 AM
The fact that we woke up on top of the grass and can face the world is a blessing on it's own. Every day is a gift, how we use it is up to us.

Deanna777
04-08-2018, 09:45 AM
The spyder riding time is getting closer for me, but the temps in the 30's and the roads have too much salt, brine on them.

Catching up on spring projects ( out doors) before the spyder riding season gets here. When the spyder riding season gets here I ' wont have much time to get the spring projects done( out doors). I'm still in the work force( full time).

As the motorcycle season starts in your areas, ( and for those of you that can ride year around) be safe out there, and keep the 3 wheels down.

Happy riding season to all!

Deanna