PDA

View Full Version : WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ....... YOUTUBE

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
04-03-2018, 04:08 PM
Active shooter at youtube in ca.

Bob Denman
04-03-2018, 04:45 PM
The place is crawling with reporters and eye witnesses... there's been nothing useful reported as yet.
Although as I was leaving the house: I believe they said that an Official Press Conference was coming soon. :thumbup:

Joe T.
04-03-2018, 04:48 PM
According to FOX, four wounded. Assailant is a female who made it into one of the buildings. She died of a self inflicted gun shot. Also, they say it may be a case of domestic violence.

Joe T.

Holly
04-03-2018, 04:57 PM
Someone said she entered through the left wing, although this is a undocumented report.................... :popcorn:

LeftCoast
04-03-2018, 05:06 PM
Someone said she entered through the left wing, although this is a undocumented report....................
:popcorn:

Wow.

Mad Mac
04-03-2018, 06:15 PM
Someone said she entered through the left wing, although this is a undocumented report....................
Gotta love ya Holly! WOW!:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: Mac:yikes:

johnsimion
04-03-2018, 06:53 PM

Nice of you to pay respect to the victims by turning the shooting into a political joke.

Pirate looks at --
04-03-2018, 06:58 PM
Nice of you to pay respect to the victims by turning the shooting into a political joke.
Have to agree with you on this. I am quite sure Hollys crass statement might have been different if this involved close family members of (her?) family! Shockingly poor taste!

JerryB
04-03-2018, 07:16 PM
Hi Pirate,

Re: Shockingly poor taste!

We should not be surprised.

Jerry Baumchen

UtahPete
04-03-2018, 08:02 PM
Someone said she entered through the left wing, although this is a undocumented report.........:popcorn:
That was a good one. :roflblack:

UtahPete
04-03-2018, 08:12 PM
Active shooter at youtube in ca.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the first time a woman has been the shooter in one of these highly-publicized incidents? Also, that it's an act of domestic violence, rather than domestic 'terrorism'. This is an interesting development in our evolving societal problem of gun-enabled violence. Domestic violence itself usually doesn't involve so-called 'innocent bystanders' and is rarely in the public arena. I hope the media do an in-depth analysis of this one, rather than the usual superficial treatment of domestic violence incidents.

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
04-04-2018, 07:17 AM
i just can't understand how people will go and do something like this over social media b.s.
though she is too old to be a snowflake she is dumb enough to be one to go to this extent over her youtube videos.

stmike 1800
04-04-2018, 07:31 AM
I do not know why the hell they do not shoot themselves first .

Bob Denman
04-04-2018, 07:35 AM
:shocked: :agree:

But at least the shooter has spared us from the costs associated with her trial, and eventual incarceration.

Bob Denman
04-04-2018, 07:53 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the first time a woman has been the shooter in one of these highly-publicized incidents?
:shocked::hun:
Pete,
I couldn't care less about what the shooter has between their legs: I'm MUCH more concerned about what they've got in their hands! nojoke

MR. H1956
04-04-2018, 07:54 AM
She does have a forien name. They say she was has been sending threats to youtube for a long time. I guess if you aren't happy with something you can't Just stop looking at it and go away. No but the crazies have to shoot up the place and hurt people. To bad she put a bullet in her self and not get a needle put in her arm. Maybe they need to fire up old sparky again. But then we have to pay for the crazy to set in jail for years sucking off the Justice system. Sorry guys I'm just venting.

MEP
04-04-2018, 07:56 AM
That was a good one. :roflblack:

No, it's not. It's neither a "good one" nor "funny", which is what your original post said before you edited it. It's irreverent. People were injured.

MR. H1956
04-04-2018, 08:10 AM
No, it's not. It's neither a "good one" nor "funny", which is what your original post said before you edited it. It's irreverent. People are dead.
The only one dead is the crazy shooter. Only 4 people we're wounded which is bad enough before she put a bullet in herself from what the report said over here on tv in nashville

MEP
04-04-2018, 08:14 AM
The only one dead is the crazy shooter. Only 4 people we're wounded which is bad enough before she put a bullet in herself from what the report said over here on tv in nashville

You are correct. People were injured. The comments are still irreverent.

UtahPete
04-04-2018, 09:25 AM
No, it's not. It's neither a "good one" nor "funny", which is what your original post said before you edited it. It's irreverent. People were injured.
It's a private joke that some will understand and others won't.

Joe T.
04-04-2018, 12:12 PM
i just can't understand how people will go and do something like this over social media b.s.
though she is too old to be a snowflake she is dumb enough to be one to go to this extent over her youtube videos.

It was about MONEY! YouTube quit paying her for her videos.

Joe T.

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
04-04-2018, 02:58 PM
It was about MONEY! YouTube quit paying her for her videos.

Joe T.

so how much did she get paid for shooting people and killing herself? is youtube going to post that video?

UtahPete
04-04-2018, 03:01 PM
It was about MONEY! YouTube quit paying her for her videos. Joe T.
Darned Snowflake anyway.