PDA

View Full Version : What a MACHINE!!!

jabarger1
03-30-2018, 11:42 PM
Wow is all I can say. When I got home from work for the weekend I went out to the license bureau and got my permit, picked up my new helmet and took this beast for the first ride. Fifty miles later I am totally impressed, the way this thing handles and the confidence it inspires is incredible. When I began this journey of getting a motorcycle I was 100% sure it was a new Indian Chieftain and literally at the last minute one night I ran across a YouTube video about the Can Am Spyder which started me researching and one week later I purchased my own Spyder. The people that haven’t ridden can’t understand the joy of these machines. Anyway this spring, summer and fall are going to be quite fun. This is an awesome group of people on this forum and I am glad to be a small part.

JP58
03-30-2018, 11:56 PM
Welcome from Wisconsin. It will be a fun season.

Chupaca
03-31-2018, 01:15 AM
Welcome to the spyder world and this awesome site...:clap:Great choice for your ryde..:2thumbs: you are right..your in for a great ryding season ..:ohyea:

PW2013STL
03-31-2018, 03:45 AM
Congrats!

:cheers: To your new adventures. May they be many and grand :ohyea:

Mikey
03-31-2018, 04:46 AM
:clap::clap:Congrates to you, welcome to the site, and man that's a steep driveway you have there!!:roflblack:

Don'tPanic
03-31-2018, 06:18 AM
Congratulations on your ryde! I was in the same camp and I'm happy I got mine:)

Enjoy! :riding:

SPYD3R
03-31-2018, 06:59 AM
JB1;
1st WELCOME to the party....
2nd you need to join all of us in Deadwood, SD for the 3 Wheel Rally in July....
3rd ride safely and enjoy...
Dan P
SPYD3R

fastfraser
03-31-2018, 07:04 AM
hope you get Miles of Smiles from your new ride !

jaybird1
03-31-2018, 07:09 AM
Wow is all I can say. When I got home from work for the weekend I went out to the license bureau and got my permit, picked up my new helmet and took this beast for the first ride. Fifty miles later I am totally impressed, the way this thing handles and the confidence it inspires is incredible. When I began this journey of getting a motorcycle I was 100% sure it was a new Indian Chieftain and literally at the last minute one night I ran across a YouTube video about the Can Am Spyder which started me researching and one week later I purchased my own Spyder. The people that haven’t ridden can’t understand the joy of these machines. Anyway this spring, summer and fall are going to be quite fun. This is an awesome
group of people on this forum and I am glad to be a small part.

What part of Ohio?

safecracker
03-31-2018, 07:18 AM
Congrats on your new Spyder life. Enjoy.

jabarger1
03-31-2018, 07:33 AM
What part of Ohio?
Findlay

MR. H1956
03-31-2018, 07:52 AM
Welcome to the family. Love the color. May you have many wonderful days of riding. :yes: Happy Trails

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
03-31-2018, 07:53 AM
that's one powerful bike going up that incline :clap:

Navydad
03-31-2018, 08:02 AM
Nice. Now if the Ohio weather will just start cooperating.

Bob Denman
03-31-2018, 08:04 AM
:welcome:, and :congrats:

Ranman42
03-31-2018, 10:26 AM
Nice ryde. 1330club and yes ryding season will never be the same again!:trike:

ARtraveler
03-31-2018, 12:49 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new ryde. :yes::yes:

Give it another thousand miles and you will even like it better. :bowdown::bowdown:

CelticCross
03-31-2018, 04:47 PM
Congrats and welcome from another Ohio ryder.

d.o.spyder-rts
04-01-2018, 08:26 AM
:congrats:on your spyder and:welcome:to the spyder web. Dale

R30SHIRE
04-01-2018, 09:18 AM
Welcome from Columbus Ohio. I switched from an Indian Roadmaster to an RT. Never looked back.

BigGuy66
04-01-2018, 10:59 AM
Wow is all I can say. When I got home from work for the weekend I went out to the license bureau and got my permit, picked up my new helmet and took this beast for the first ride. Fifty miles later I am totally impressed, the way this thing handles and the confidence it inspires is incredible. When I began this journey of getting a motorcycle I was 100% sure it was a new Indian Chieftain and literally at the last minute one night I ran across a YouTube video about the Can Am Spyder which started me researching and one week later I purchased my own Spyder. The people that haven’t ridden can’t understand the joy of these machines. Anyway this spring, summer and fall are going to be quite fun. This is an awesome group of people on this forum and I am glad to be a small part.

..the Ohio Spyder Ryde... http://www.valueaccessories.net/SEOhioSpyderRyde.htm

We are going for the first time this June. We have lived a while in Athens, OH and loved the area.

Welcome to you and yours to the forum!
Jim

Roadster Renovations
04-01-2018, 11:39 AM
:welcome:Congrats on the new byke!:clap::clap::clap:They are awesome!!

Casher50
04-02-2018, 07:29 AM
Congrats on your new ride and I love the color too. I have a 2016 RTS in the same color and think it is the prettiest SPYDER I have yet seen.

Casher50
04-02-2018, 07:37 AM
I just bought a NEW 2016 RTS with 16 miles on it. Cowtown found a '16 RTS still in the crate, assembled it, and I got it. It is awesome. I had a hand brake installed and a dongle for blue tube and helmet to helmet communication. I'll post a picture when I figure out how.

Philrs
04-02-2018, 07:42 AM
From one new member to another

Welcome

PrairieSpyder
04-02-2018, 08:50 AM
:congrats:

Big F
04-02-2018, 09:44 AM

NISR (Nebraska Iowa Spyder Ryders) welcome you to the family!
BIG F

tehrlich
04-04-2018, 09:01 PM
Love to read your enthusiasm! I'm three years into riding my RT, and it thrills me every day! I hate having to take my truck anywhere. My RT is now my daily driver, and it's such a joy just to ride to work and back!

Enjoy!

No 2817
04-05-2018, 08:45 AM
Welcome from the Cleveland area, Strongsville can't wait for the snow to end. All ice and snow today in Cleveland.

Crhis

DGoebel
04-05-2018, 09:26 AM
:welcome: and Congratulations :clap:, and I concur, you picked the BEST Color! And is that a 2013?
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=159540&d=1522938770

Big F
04-05-2018, 10:23 AM

NISR (Nebraska Iowa Spyder Ryders) welcomes you to our world...
BIG F