PDA

View Full Version : BOOM!

Bob Denman
03-21-2018, 06:41 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/03/21/austin-bombing-suspect-dies-after-detonating-explosive-in-his-vehicle-police-say/?utm_term=.843d2b8ae3c0

vided
03-21-2018, 06:45 AM
Don't you just love happy endings :thumbup:

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
03-21-2018, 07:09 AM
if only all crimes can be resolved this easy and happy endings are the best :yes:

PrairieSpyder
03-21-2018, 07:51 AM
I'm just glad he didn't use guns. Imagine the damage that might have happened!:joke:;)

Bob Denman
03-21-2018, 08:04 AM
I'm surprised that somebody didn't jump up and down, and scream for more gun laws... :shocked: :hun:

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
03-21-2018, 08:08 AM
enough with guns :gaah:

mowin
03-21-2018, 08:35 AM
I'm surprised that somebody didn't jump up and down, and scream for more gun laws... :shocked: :hun:

Give it time. They'll figure something out. :banghead::banghead:

Chupaca
03-21-2018, 08:49 AM
Live by the sword, die by the sword...in this case a happy ending but not soon enough...:banghead:

jcthorne
03-21-2018, 10:14 AM
So considerate of him to save us the cost of a trial, incarceration and execution.

Machinegunner
03-21-2018, 10:22 AM
What I have a problem with is the MSM telling us how they were able to find him through his social media accounts and tracking the material back to the store it was purchased from. Plus they said he made each one the same so it was easier to identify him as the builder. Why tell us how. Just tell us they found him. That's like telling the enemy we just cracked your code.

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
03-21-2018, 10:41 AM
What I have a problem with is the MSM telling us how they were able to find him through his social media accounts and tracking the material back to the store it was purchased from. Plus they said he made each one the same so it was easier to identify him as the builder. Why tell us how. Just tell us they found him. That's like telling the enemy we just cracked your code.

I think it is the agencies way of saying you will make a mistake & we will find you.

Bob Denman
03-21-2018, 11:10 AM

:agree: If you let everybody know what tools are available: they'll figure out a way to negate them. :gaah:

asp125
03-21-2018, 01:46 PM
He's the "suspected" bomber. What if he was just some unlucky decoy that got sacrificed by the real terrorist? :yikes:

Bob Denman
03-21-2018, 01:53 PM
:agree: Why don't they just call him what he was: a bomb-making mutt? :gaah:

ARtraveler
03-21-2018, 02:37 PM
Glad it was solved quickly. :yes:

hypurone
03-21-2018, 03:59 PM
Don't you just love happy endings :thumbup: I do.... :clap:

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
03-22-2018, 10:29 AM
as of all the news reports i saw today, he was the one.

MOSESS
03-22-2018, 03:12 PM
Some good people lost there lives due to hatred. this type of terrorist behavior is not a new thing. As most of you know churches where the targets many years ago. when are we as a nation going to start looking inward .not singling any one out just we better do some thing because if we don't I am afraid that more of these types of crimes will become normal.

SteveLaoyster
03-22-2018, 03:19 PM
What I have a problem with is the MSM telling us how they were able to find him through his social media accounts and tracking the material back to the store it was purchased from. Plus they said he made each one the same so it was easier to identify him as the builder. Why tell us how. Just tell us they found him. That's like telling the enemy we just cracked your code.I'm worried about copy cats coming around soon. Look at what happened from the Florida shooting. One of the schools in my area have had several bomb threats since last month alone.

Is there something in the water we should be worried about?!!:joke:

MOSESS
03-22-2018, 04:10 PM
Some communities have been asking that very same question for years. Is there some thing in the water. what makes a person or group hate others so much that they bomb churches or shot up schools all in the name of being a patriot or a real Christian. Insane

canamjhb
03-22-2018, 09:33 PM
I think the officer that fired an insurance shot should get a medal

WA5VHU
03-23-2018, 12:24 AM
He was from Pflugerville, Texas. As a fellow Texan I should warn you that there may be issues with others in and from Pfugerville.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LFWHu6Etpw