PDA

View Full Version : Just bought a Voyager Mini Trailer

Gunner3773
03-16-2018, 05:59 PM
I called down to Oklahoma today to ask a couple of questions about their Voyager Mini Trailer. By the time the phone call was done, I had ordered a trailer...LOL. Nice folks and looks to be a quality trailer. Looking forward to it arriving.

Fortunately, when I sent an email to my dealer inquiring about a Freedom trailer a couple of weeks ago, my salesman did not respond. I guess they weren't too interested in selling a trailer! Their unresponsiveness moved me to start looking elsewhere. I am glad I checked with one of our sponsors. It is also nice to buy something actually made in the USA by a mom and pop shop. And, it will come with the correct square attachment for the BRP wiring harness...bonus!

Gunner

Blue Star
03-16-2018, 06:06 PM
I called down to Oklahoma today to ask a couple of questions about their Voyager Mini Trailer. By the time the phone call was done, I had ordered a trailer...LOL. Nice folks and looks to be a quality trailer. Looking forward to it arriving.

Fortunately, when I sent an email to my dealer inquiring about a Freedom trailer a couple of weeks ago, my salesman did not respond. I guess they weren't too interested in selling a trailer! Their unresponsiveness moved me to start looking elsewhere. I am glad I checked with one of our sponsors. It is also nice to buy something actually made in the USA by a mom and pop shop. And, it will come with the correct square attachment for the BRP wiring harness...bonus!

Gunner

I bought my Voyager trailer from Ricky at Mini Trailer USA, and just love it. You are so right about getting treated right when you buy from there.