PDA

View Full Version : Air Ride trailers

JimFoy
03-15-2018, 09:23 PM
I purchased an Air Ride trailer several years ago, and until now it has been a great way to trailer my RTL. But this afternoon, I threw a tread and it distroyed one of the fenders. It appears that Air Ride is no longer in business, so I’m trying to find out if anyone is running that business under another name. They were in the Denver area. Does anyone know of a contact that might help me ffind a replacement fender?

Bfromla
03-15-2018, 09:50 PM
Hopefully there is something in your owners manual that will lead to a distribution point, if not guess u could try removing the good fender & find a shop that will reproduce a copy for other side:dontknow:, the damaged one may be too far damaged for good measurement. Lot depends on what shop you find, they might ask you to bring whole trailer in anyway. Good luck:thumbup:

Lin
03-16-2018, 05:05 AM
I am not familiar with Air Ride, but I purchased an Ultimate Trailer last year. They are located in Arvada Colorado, a suburb of Denver.

Good luck finding the parts you need.

Lin

Mikey
03-16-2018, 06:14 AM
If you cant find a dealer, then find a good fab shop and see if they can fix you up. Fenders aren't that hard to do, I just did one for a friend just the other week. Good luck

BLUEKNIGHT911
03-16-2018, 10:16 AM
I purchased an Air Ride trailer several years ago, and until now it has been a great way to trailer my RTL. But this afternoon, I threw a tread and it distroyed one of the fenders. It appears that Air Ride is no longer in business, so I’m trying to find out if anyone is running that business under another name. They were in the Denver area. Does anyone know of a contact that might help me ffind a replacement fender? Are these fenders Very differently shaped than most others ??? if they are and made from fiberglass try a place where they work on boats ....they should be able to help you out on this ............. otherwise trailer fenders are available in 100's of places ......................good luck ...... Mike :thumbup:

Joel The Biker
03-16-2018, 03:06 PM
Just go to Tractor Supply and buy a new fender(s). You can check them online also. www.tractorsupply.com

JimFoy
03-19-2018, 12:39 PM
158874I did locate the company that took over the Air Ride business a few years ago. It's Ultimate Trailer in Colorado. They no longer make the exact model I purchased, but are checking with their supplier to see if they can still make the fender.

Fred-WA
01-23-2019, 07:02 PM
Lin,
How do you like your Ultimate? Have you had any problems with it?I'm considering buying one next month.
Thanks,
Fred

Lin
01-24-2019, 10:09 AM
See post #16
https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?103701-Ultimate-Trailer&p=1417214#post1417214