PDA

View Full Version : BEST Extended Warranty

Ex-Rocket
03-15-2018, 01:00 PM
When I purchased my 2015 RTS I got a 3 year factory warranty. Well the warranty runs out 4-30-2018. So I'm looking for a BEST Extended Warranty for my bike. My question to everybody is how many years can I get the BEST Extended Warranty for? Can I just get for an extra 2 years or can I get it for more years. Also I've heard that Berts Mega has the lowest price. Please somebody please tell me what my options are. Thanks

BilltheDiver
03-15-2018, 01:04 PM
2 additional years and yes, Bert's quoted me the best price on Best.

jcthorne
03-15-2018, 01:49 PM
iMotorsports quotes well on the BEST warranty as well. They were within $2 of Berts and since we were buying the bike there anyway....

BEST can take you out to 5 yrs total. If you had 3 when you bought it, you had 2 yrs factory warranty and a factory paid 1 year BEST already.

RudyB
03-15-2018, 02:43 PM
When I purchased my 2015 RTS I got a 3 year factory warranty. Well the warranty runs out 4-30-2018. So I'm looking for a BEST Extended Warranty for my bike. My question to everybody is how many years can I get the BEST Extended Warranty for? Can I just get for an extra 2 years or can I get it for more years. Also I've heard that Berts Mega has the lowest price. Please somebody please tell me what my options are. Thanks
In case your not aware extended warranty must be bought before factory warranty expires0

ARtraveler
03-15-2018, 03:23 PM
iMotoSports and Bert's are the two best go to places. Try em--you'll like em. :roflblack:

INFAMOUS
03-15-2018, 03:35 PM
I bought the 5 year best warranty which would theoretically keep this f3t under warranty for a total of 7 years. I sure hope it is worth it if something comes up and
I don't get hosed.

INFAMOUS
03-15-2018, 05:12 PM
Actually i have Western Service Contract concept plan.
I sure hope it is good. I just thought it would give me a peace knowing its warrantied for so long.

trikermutha
03-15-2018, 05:45 PM
Shop around and get quotes for 2 more years. Don't wait you have to extend before your current BEST warranty expires

Some are cheaper others are higher.

al0vely
03-15-2018, 08:19 PM
I recently purchased my BRP extended warranty from Sierra Cycles - they were cheaper than all others mentioned here.

missouriboy
03-15-2018, 09:22 PM
I got my extended warranty from RPM ONE, which is cancelable and refundable, while BEST is not. BEST is transferable, but it's up to you to negotiate the recapture of your unused premium cost. I lost half of my unused BEST premium, but of course YMMV.

SpyderAnn01
03-15-2018, 11:59 PM
I got my extended warranty from RPM ONE, which is cancelable and refundable, while BEST is not. BEST is transferable, but it's up to you to negotiate the recapture of your unused premium cost. I lost half of my unused BEST premium, but of course YMMV.

But you probably got more on your sale for a Spyder with remaining warranty than you would have on one with no warranty.

missouriboy
03-16-2018, 01:06 AM
But you probably got more on your sale for a Spyder with remaining warranty than you would have on one with no warranty.Nope. The deal was all finalized without mention of the warranty. (My own fault.) Afterwards, while doing the paperwork I suddenly remembered the warranty, and mentioned that I expected to get something for it. Long story short, I eventually got one-half what I paid for it, added to my trade-in allowance.
So, what I'm saying in my original post, is that with RPM ONE, I could have canceled it and got BOTH halves back. :gaah: Live and learn!

Little Blue
03-16-2018, 11:04 AM
YES, Definitely Need to renew a B E S T warranty before your 'current one' Expires. The 5 years total is the Time. :thumbup: So You can only get 2 additional years. :gaah:Good Luck on your decision. :spyder: