PDA

View Full Version : Highway Pegs 09 GS/RS

tsandifer
03-07-2018, 11:06 AM
Trying to get a little more comfy on my 09 GS.. I added risers which helped tremendously.. Just purchased Sheepskin and its wonderful... Now I would like to add Highway pegs just to be able to stretch my legs on longer trips... Any recommendations are greatly needed.. I have a hard time finding exactly what I need. I plan on this being a DIY and budget friendly.

SPYD3R
03-07-2018, 11:25 AM
Trying to get a little more comfy on my 09 GS.. I added risers which helped tremendously.. Just purchased Sheepskin and its wonderful... Now I would like to add Highway pegs just to be able to stretch my legs on longer trips... Any recommendations are greatly needed.. I have a hard time finding exactly what I need. I plan on this being a DIY and budget friendly.

since you are planning on doing a DIY project... here's what i did for my '09 RS.....
158391 158392 158393 158394 158395
PM me if you need additional info....
good luck & ride carefully.... :thumbup:
Dan P
SPYD3R

sealfloorboards
03-10-2018, 11:41 AM
Take a look at my Seal Floorboards. They are both Floorboards AND Hwy pegs, due to their 30" + length. I designed the first ever floorboard for the Spyder and they are still the bench-mark in Spyder Floorboards. I have some great pictures on my website: sealfloorboards.com. Contact me if you have any questions..
Ride in comfort,
John