PDA

View Full Version : Universal Studios with 4 Spyders on the streets

Jim&Teresa
03-07-2018, 09:46 AM
We had just visited Universal Studios with our daughter and family. They were getting the crowd off the street with no announcement of what was happening. All of a sudden, there were 4 Spyders moving very fast with Spyderman, Captain America, etc. So fast we just got a couple shots.

We have been snowbirds from MN and will be going back to the "north" at the end of the month!

On another note, I stopped at a couple motorsports dealers who carry various brands of motorcycles, i.e. Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Can-Am, etc. I was disappointed to not see a single Spyder on their showroom floor! One of the dealers must have had over 100 bikes on the floor, no Spyders? I did see a couple in the parking lot and over by their service department. As we've been ryding here in Florida, we have noticed a few Spyders out there...saw 4 or 5 Spyders on our most recent trip!

ahh-cool
03-07-2018, 09:52 AM
We're staying at Sherwood Forest on 192
Stefan & Eva

Jim&Teresa
03-07-2018, 10:24 AM
We're staying at Sherwood Forest on 192
Stefan & Eva

We are back at our rental in Delray Beach. Enjoy!

Chupaca
03-07-2018, 10:37 AM
Superheros on the super bike RS/GS .... they know which is the quickest.....:roflblack:

PW2013STL
03-07-2018, 11:04 AM
Jim,

That was a close one!

Good thing you were hiding in the crowd so they did not see you :yikes:

Advengers to the rescue.

oldguyinTX
03-07-2018, 01:49 PM
We had just visited Universal Studios with our daughter and family. They were getting the crowd off the street with no announcement of what was happening. All of a sudden, there were 4 Spyders moving very fast with Spyderman, Captain America, etc. So fast we just got a couple shots.

We have been snowbirds from MN and will be going back to the "north" at the end of the month!

On another note, I stopped at a couple motorsports dealers who carry various brands of motorcycles, i.e. Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Can-Am, etc. I was disappointed to not see a single Spyder on their showroom floor! One of the dealers must have had over 100 bikes on the floor, no Spyders? I did see a couple in the parking lot and over by their service department. As we've been ryding here in Florida, we have noticed a few Spyders out there...saw 4 or 5 Spyders on our most recent trip!

That is sadly the case with multi-brand dealers. They only want the sea-doos & ski-doos, not Spyders. I know I would not want a dealer like that working on my Spyder. 158398